Lee Westwood is a fat ****

Convict Colony

I don't watch golf too often but i think i watched a bit of the masters or maybe a tournament early last year and Lee Westwood was quiet trim and i thought "fairplay" the fat bloke has got thin to become a better athlete etc.

Anyway while I am waiting for the supermodels to turn up i've just flicked on the Open and I see Westwood looks like he has eaten Honey Boo Boo and turned into a right fatty.

Question is -

Did Dubai Phil invite him on his stag night and the calorific intake so vast he expanded back to his fat self ?

Has anyone seen honey boo boo recently ?

Who's the fattest golfer ever ? Craig Stadler ? Craig Parry ? anyone named Craig?

DP you will be the second poster on this thread once the open is over and you have cleaned up the baby oil, what's your thoughts on his fatness ?

is he having a sympathy pregnancy given the baby's due sometime now ?

Oh Lord CC you've done it now. You've offended Mrs D_P. Lee is her official best boyfriend (Eric is her official boyfriend btw)

So, Lee. Look at Videos of him 8 or 10 years ago he was worse. He was permanently on the lash with Darren & Poults. In 2002 none of the 3 of them could even walk at the end of the Desert Classic. Lee went down to about number 160 in the world.

Well, anyways he got his act back together and went down the gym. He actually made it back to #1 in the world in 2010

But, and here's the rub, as you can see in this EXCLUSIVE TMS photo (all image rights are ours btw)

sqh3yp.jpg

Lee in January 2010 was ALSO a Fat Bastard.

Look, I'll critique anyone who supports Forest or is fat, but he is a good bloke and does pay for his round when it's his shout so

Oh and CC sorry I was late.

I was actually out in the middle of the Desert doing a photo shoot for some tinpot Polish Magazine, Czesc or the local equivalent apparently

Were you wearing a bikini this time on your shoot or was it as nature intended?

Sounds like you have got yourself into the polish version of Gay Times.