Morgan Schneiderlin

Leicestersaint

With the clamour for Januzaj for England and the need for a 5 year wait after his 18th birthday, I'm amazed that Morgan hasn't really been touted for England. Pulis said he's the most complete midfielder in the premier league and clearly isn't wanted by the French national team at present.

Can he be eligible for England given he's played for France at all levels from u16 to u21? What are the rules?

This somewhat takes me back to the days of Richard Chorley and his "open letters".... My email was similar and amazingly the numbers were right. Rupes didn't buy a ticket though but, if he had, I guess Markus wouldn't have happened so not all bad.

To: tellrupert@saintsfc.co.uk

Subject: Exciting Business Opportunity

Date: 19th september 2006 12.41

Dear Saints

I am writing with a potential solution to the financial problems we currently find ourselves in.

I have a friend who works for Camelot and he has made me aware of what the lottery numbers will be next Saturday. As you may know it is a triple rollover and I think this could really boost the coffers. My friend advises me that the rollover will be in the region of £40m.

I implore you to buy a ticket for 42 13 05 24 19 22.

Thank you for reading this email and considering my recommendation.

Kind regards

Alain Perrin*

*names have been changed to messageboard logins to show how easy it is to create an email from days gone by.

Can he be eligible for England given he's played for France at all levels from u16 to u21? What are the rules?

I'm sure MLG can correct me but I was under the impression that as long as he hasn't played a full on competitive international he could still be eligible under the same rules that could say Januzaj play for us e.g. lived here for 5 years after his 18th birthday. I might be totally wrong though!

I'm sure MLG can correct me but I was under the impression that as long as he hasn't played a full on competitive international he could still be eligible under the same rules that could say Januzaj play for us e.g. lived here for 5 years after his 18th birthday. I might be totally wrong though!

that rule hasnt been agreed by the home nations yet though.