80 yr old man headbutts bear, falls of cliff...

Smirking_Saint

The guy was hospitalised with bites and broken ribs and thrown off a cliff - so I liked this phlegmatic quote from the local Russian officials who "believed the bear was probably only playing with Alchagirov, Russian media said, and thus were not planning to track down the animal.."

We could do with a bit more "nah it'll be fine" approach it this country.

Probably the best story I've read for a while (maybe a day or two anyway), so thanks for this smirkers, great find. As bletch points out, the bit about bear tossing off a shepherd is (whilst not a surprise) great reading.

Not a problem spud, I had to mark my SWF return by an MLG wind up and a muppet show worthy news story.

Coincidentally the sun pronably wrote my favourite paragraph this week, and here it is;

In the ensuing tussle, courageous Yusuf then kicked the bear in the groin and head-butted its nose before the ferocious animal grabbed him and tossed him over a cliff-face.

If the sun say it's true, that's pretty conclusive to me that Bear tossed off a Russian man on the edge of a cliff. You have to feel for the poor person at the bottom who thought that a seagull had pooped on them!! Yoooou wish it was seagull pooh my friend, yooooou wish!