Is Bletch having a coffee? + Japanese Car wash contest

Tokyo-Saint

Mods, as Bletch has me on ignore I have decided to punish him/coax him out of ignoring by posting some of his favourite stuff on this thread. Please change the thread to 'Come back bletch' and maybe put 'not safe for costa coffee after'. I would ask justice Mike as usual but I think you may have killed him.

Video 2

This is Japan's answer to Saturday night take away with PJ and Duncan.

In this game the teams have to run round a spinny thing to undo a girls dress - usual rules apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVD9wMv5FG8

You're missing out crossword.

GAME 4

Ok, in this one Japanese girls have to put either their boobs* or bum though this kind of glory hole thing. The teams then have to guess if it is boobs or bum - 1 point for each correct answer - usual rules apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJTieaVc84&feature=c4-overview&list=UUpQor3aakamxhCgOaScIhlg

*no nips mods - apart from the nips

Edit - forgot to mention, they are also allowed to suck on them a bit while team mates help. Kind of like Japanese crystal maze, glory hole section.

You there yet bletch?

enhanced-buzz-3746-1383766363-0.jpg

You're coming through loud and clear Toke.

I had you on ignore for a whole day. It's was fantastic. During that time I met this other poster call Big Bad Bob (3B for short of B-TRIPZ for long). We chatted, held hands and the next thing I know we're BFFF (he wanted to be BFFFF, but I told him I didn't F on first dates). Anyway, since then he hasn't written, hasn't phoned, hasn't PM'd. It turns out that he's just like all the rest.

So I decided to give you another chance and take you off ignore.

Two questions Toke.

How do you become a judge on the car wash game?

How come you made it back from Japan as sane as you are?

Good questions Bletch.

I have often wondered about the judge thing, not just for this game show but for a lot of the stuff on TV in Japan. There are a few gaijins or foreign 'experts' that they sometimes use for stuff like this. It is big business. I had a mate before (actually he was a knob but a friend of a friend) who tried and did succeed on getting on to a couple of TV programs.

Question 2 - someone on here just last week said I needed mental help.

I have moved on to Russia being mental at the moment.

enhanced-buzz-31662-1383766877-3.jpg

Mental, yes tim, fun, not so much. There always an element of some vodka soaked nutter shooting the place up with an AK47 when it comes to Russians and a massive lack of women in the shower to throw balls at.

Did I mention I liked dogs? I love fucking dogs.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18424-1383774166-4.gif

I've corrected your transposition error above, Toke.

Sorry Bear, sorry everyone, sorry younger posters.

Game 5

this is the traditional hot dog passing down the line of birds in bikini contest. The girls have to suck or gently bite on a soggy floppy sausage and pass it down the line. Usual rules apply.

From 2:45

Game 6

Girls are strung up to a kind of lap dancing pole while a slightly seedy non gay dale Wintern tickles them with special focus on sensitive areas. Usual rules apply.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

I had you on ignore for a whole day. It's was fantastic. During that time I met this other poster call Big Bad Bob (3B for short of B-TRIPZ for long). We chatted, held hands and the next thing I know we're BFFF (he wanted to be BFFFF, but I told him I didn't F on first dates). Anyway, since then he hasn't written, hasn't phoned, hasn't PM'd. It turns out that he's just like all the rest.

Sorry bletch, I was off data plan yesterday as I was in France for the day, no data roaming for me.

I'm sorry about the extra F slip up too, but you got soo wound up by it I thought you were on blob so best to leave you alone for another couple of days.