The Hoff does the fresh prince theme

Spudders

What are you on about man, fresh price was great viewing. It was funnay watching it as a child and it's still funny watch it now.

Imagine if you can every sewage pipe in Britain on Boxing Day morning, stuffed with festive faecal matter, slowly making its way to the sea.

Now imagine that happening over a lifetime.

It still wouldn't be as sh!t as Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Imagine if you can every sewage pipe in Britain on Boxing Day morning, stuffed with festive faecal matter, slowly making its way to the sea.

Now imagine that happening over a lifetime.

It still wouldn't be as sh!t as Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Crikey, maybe this explains the thawing in relations between you and Sanchez. Your judgement has gone to pot lad.

Crikey, maybe this explains the thawing in relations between you and Sanchez. Your judgement has gone to pot lad.

When Fresh Prince of Bel Air began, Blackadder Goes Forth had been in the can two years. During its run, the new wave of British comic talent was finding its feet on Radio4 and BBC2. That'd be Stewart Lee, Steve Coogan, Armando Ianucci - that crowd. At the end of its run, Father Ted debuted. We had One Foot in the Grave throughout.

So you'll forgive me if in a time of great comic talent, I eschewed the sanitised delights of a shiny American import.

The Fresh Prince also launched the acting career of Will Smith, who got to release a crappy ripped-off song alongside every crappy movie he made. His fame allowed such travesties of "Whip My Hair" and "After Earth" to occur.

A dynasty of mediocrity awaits, and most will lap it up.

Hi pap, me again. You do realise the fresh prince is a program aimed at children yeah? So comparing it with stuff being created in the uk for grown up tv like Father Ted and Blackadder is a bit of an odd comparison. Next thing you'll be dissing the realism of the muppets compared with some of the characters in star wars during the same period!!

I don't think anyone is gonna try and make out the fresh prince was ever award winning and cutting edge, but to make out it was just toilet is silly as it was clearly found funny by the market it was aimed at (and is still being found funny on a daily basis decades later).

Hi pap, me again. You do realise the fresh prince is a program aimed at children yeah? So comparing it with stuff being created in the uk for grown up tv like Father Ted and Blackadder is a bit of an odd comparison. Next thing you'll be dissing the realism of the muppets compared with some of the characters in star wars during the same period!!

I don't think anyone is gonna try and make out the fresh prince was ever award winning and cutting edge, but to make out it was just toilet is silly as it was clearly found funny by the market it was aimed at (and is still being found funny on a daily basis decades later).

I was 16 when that show came out. Loads of my friends enjoyed it. I thought it was b*llocks then, and b*llocks now.

I've won the "who has best music taste" contest in our house. It basically came down to which of us could look their teenage band choices in the eye. ms pap lost, by some huge New Kids on the Block margin. Same applies here.

When Fresh Prince of Bel Air began, Blackadder Goes Forth had been in the can two years. During its run, the new wave of British comic talent was finding its feet on Radio4 and BBC2. That'd be Stewart Lee, Steve Coogan, Armando Ianucci - that crowd. At the end of its run, Father Ted debuted. We had One Foot in the Grave throughout.

So you'll forgive me if in a time of great comic talent, I eschewed the sanitised delights of a shiny American import.

The Fresh Prince also launched the acting career of Will Smith, who got to release a crappy ripped-off song alongside every crappy movie he made. His fame allowed such travesties of "Whip My Hair" and "After Earth" to occur.

A dynasty of mediocrity awaits, and most will lap it up.

Massively racist.

Because there was good British comedy at the time, an american show couldn't also be good?

I think you and Barry/dune really are blending into one!

Massively racist.

Because there was good British comedy at the time, an american show couldn't also be good?

I think you and Barry/dune really are blending into one!

I wasn't really expecting a debate when I voiced my views on this moronic television show.

I'm glad to see my expectations are being upheld.

When do you get your "arguing back" cub's badge, KRG?