Does the muppet show forum

Barry Sanchez

comprise of one type of humour or a barrel load of office type ****e all at once?

1) Innuendo.

2) Les Dawson classic 70's er indoors type.

3) Office style cringe worthy yet masterful.

4) Cleese at his finest.

5) Sarcasm.

6) Ironic self depreciation

7) Deadpan

8 ) Matey style humour (men behaving badly, Badiel and Skinner)

Or none of the above as its complete **** and about as funny as a septic crab running around a enclosed steel onesie?

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Well get rid of 8 ) Matey style humour (men behaving badly, Badiel and Skinner)

We need Barry and his comedy genius.

For example you can be Spazzers, we could have Dubai's Fill of idiots, Beerzy, Saint-Burbs, Super Monkey etc etc.

The possibilities are endless.

Steady on there, Tokes. Barry has only shown himself adept at changing one letter at a time.

What you're suggesting here is advanced f**king stuff.

Well get rid of 8 ) Matey style humour (men behaving badly, Badiel and Skinner)

We need Barry and his comedy genius.

For example you can be Spazzers, we could have Dubai's Fill of idiots, Beerzy, Saint-Burbs, Super Monkey etc etc.

The possibilities are endless.

We could, unfortunately you are as funny as Jimmy Tarbuck in his prime so there is nothing we can do for you and your name...............................

Were you bummed by a group of 80's comedians Barry or is there another reason why your points of reference are all in some way related to blankey blank?

Leave off him Tokyo, I've just noticed Baz is complaining on the match build up thread for the Arsenal game as it's too far in advance to talk about our next game. I think he may be on his period. I'm off to do a hot water bottle for him to put on his tummy, don't be mean to him.

Were you bummed by a group of 80's comedians Barry or is there another reason why your points of reference are all in some way related to blankey blank?

Because I post in the style the person reading it can relate, you are Ever Decreasing Circles, Howards Way and Crossroads rolled into one, as much fun as the A34 happy chef..................

F**king superb.

Barry wades in with an elongated accusation that TMS isn't funny, then gives the impression of a failed stand-up comedian on m-cat heckling with his audience.

Bring back Bobby Chariot. All is forgiven.

[video=youtube_share;-lVMKiSvVLg]

The irony is you think Alexi Sayle was ever a comedian, you using it for your own purpose to entertain the masses makes it ironic as he has always been as funny as Bernie Winters, his social commentary my young Hobbit has always been his best points.

Barry Sanchez. On pills for his nerves, y'know.