Star Signs

JohnnyFartPants

Right, a couple of questions. Firstly, why do the dates for the beginning and end of star signs often slightly differ by a day or so? My girlfriend and son both share a birthday and are both on the first day of a star sign or sometimes on the last day of another. Is there a real honest answer as to what date is which?

Secondly, are you supposed to be more prone to the characteristics of a star sign if at the beginning, end or right in the middle?

Right, a couple of questions. Firstly, why do the dates for the beginning and end of star signs often slightly differ by a day or so? My girlfriend and son both share a birthday and are both on the first day of a star sign or sometimes on the last day of another. Is there a real honest answer as to what date is which?

Secondly, are you supposed to be more prone to the characteristics of a star sign if at the beginning, end or right in the middle?

Dear JFP,

I dont know, but i believe your girlfriend is your son and you have tried to cover this up with a clever star sign question, you sick sick sick sick sick man.

Im No Sinner

You were both born with a lisp

I state the obvious in that there are years with 365 days and others with 366 i.e. Leap Years.

The whole Astrological chart is out by about 11 days from the time in the 1700's when the Calender was changed. Monthly signs are general and known as SUN signs. The character is calculated from the exact time of birth and place of birth and is known as the Ascendant, that is the sign on the horizon at the time of birth. This changes every 2 hours.

My own Sun sign is Cancer but my Ascendant is Sagitarius which is influences my character. A full Astroligical chart takes into account each of the Planets and their positions and the angles positive and negative.

To calculate your Astrological Chart and to work out your Ascendant check out this site.

http://www.urania.ru/english/Chart/index.html

Fill in the blanks under the Astrological Chart with the relevant information.

I state the obvious in that there are years with 365 days and others with 366 i.e. Leap Years.

The whole Astrological chart is out by about 11 days from the time in the 1700's when the Calender was changed. Monthly signs are general and known as SUN signs. The character is calculated from the exact time of birth and place of birth and is known as the Ascendant, that is the sign on the horizon at the time of birth. This changes every 2 hours.

My own Sun sign is Cancer but my Ascendant is Sagitarius which is influences my character. A full Astroligical chart takes into account each of the Planets and their positions and the angles positive and negative.

To calculate your Astrological Chart and to work out your Ascendant check out this site.

http://www.urania.ru/english/Chart/index.html

Fill in the blanks under the Astrological Chart with the relevant information.

What a load of b*llocks.

Pah :mad:

Looking at the title I thought we'd signed a fantastic new player, before I realised we were on TMS :cool:

Actually, maybe this fred should be sent to SMS and tell JP to check on the players birth signs and base his team selection and tactics on players star signs that get along together. (assuming that's not what he does already :rolleyes:)