Watching old highlights on Youtube

niceandfriendly

is great fun.

I remember this day very clearly

great win over Newcastle in 99/00 live on Sky. That's how I remember Stuart Ripley too, putting in great crosses which were usually met by Kachloul, yet I often hear Saints fans very critical of him. He was very underrated wasn't he?

Good goal by Hughes, and great to see Pahars on the scoresheet too.

Damn you and your posting of excellent links stopping me from working!! Whilst there I watched the Delhurst Park game which I was at but Sh!t-faced and don't remember it really. This then led me to this old news link from the Echo warning ticket-less Saints from travelling up...

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/search/5635179.Dellhurst_park/

Happy daze!

Back to work!!

Damn you and your posting of excellent links stopping me from working!! Whilst there I watched the Delhurst Park game which I was at but Sh!t-faced and don't remember it really. This then led me to this old news link from the Echo warning ticket-less Saints from travelling up...

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/search/5635179.Dellhurst_park/

Happy daze!

Back to work!!

My personal favorite away day of all time, great memories of being there with my Dad. I recall a bloke and his kid next to me, who were clearly not saints and just there to watch a match, looking utterly bemused by the people climbing up the stadium supports and the general carnage going on around them.