Birmingham predictions.

bjk

Having the Fizzy Pop favorites as your 1st home game after Cardiff away is the fixture man taking the P*SS. There strike force is the best in the devision, and you just know KP will be up for this fixture. Your side are still gelling so i would say you will be hard pressed to get a result.

Having the Fizzy Pop favorites as your 1st home game after Cardiff away is the fixture man taking the P*SS. There strike force is the best in the devision, and you just know KP will be up for this fixture. Your side are still gelling so i would say you will be hard pressed to get a result.

The thing is though this could be exactly the right time to be playing them,this being our first home league game you would think the team will be desperate to put on a good show for the manager and the fans and Saints do generally raise their game against the top sides,so the fixture man might actually have done us a favour.

Prediction:

I bloody end up going...

... because even though I have said I am boycotting as I can't stand the fact that the club is STILL dieing under Rupert Lowe and the plc and I've said I'll never go again...

I can't fekking resist the temptation to support the team.

Curiosity killed the cat and all that? !

Oh god.

Score....?

Brummies 3 (SKP hattrick) and Saints 1 (McGoldrick).

What a load of hostages to fortune by Saints best pundits! Is the theory that you predict a defeat so that the small hurt of being wrong is offset by the large plus of winning?

Saints 2 - Brumingham 0

As for the comment that Brum's strikers all performed well in the Premier League, if they did it was for teams that were relegated, or they dropped into the CCC. I'd back our young guns against their bunch of OAPs any day! KP is halfway to 70!

Prediction:

I bloody end up going...

... because even though I have said I am boycotting as I can't stand the fact that the club is STILL dieing under Rupert Lowe and the plc and I've said I'll never go again...

I can't fekking resist the temptation to support the team.

Curiosity killed the cat and all that? !

Oh god.

Score....?

Brummies 3 (SKP hattrick) and Saints 1 (McGoldrick).

Hey Robbie,

If you could just get this utter b****x out of your head, then you could just get on with supporting the team ;)

And isn't it about time you got your fiver out for the forum. It's not a PLC you know :)

Oh, and I think 2-2 against Brum. Probably best to get this one out of the way early in the season.

Cant believe the negativity from what appears to be the majority of the posts.....

What has happened needed to happen, a clear out of the journey men, the has beens and those that simply are there for the money. We now have passion, pride and belief running through the team, players that want to play for Saints so why cant the supporters have the same belief??

Saints 2 1 Brum COYR!!!

Edited by Ian the Red

Cant believe the negativity from what appears to be the majority of the posts.....

What has happened needed to happen, a clear out of the journey men, the has beens and those that simply are there for the money. We now have passion, pride and belief running through the team, players that want to play for Saints so why cant the supporters have the same belief??

Saints 2 1 Brum COYR!!!

Because unfortunately we have little experience or strength in the team and an unknown on the ability of our players at this level.

Saints to win 1-0 (have never predicted us to lose so won't start now)

What a load of hostages to fortune by Saints best pundits! Is the theory that you predict a defeat so that the small hurt of being wrong is offset by the large plus of winning?

Saints 2 - Brumingham 0

As for the comment that Brum's strikers all performed well in the Premier League, if they did it was for teams that were relegated, or they dropped into the CCC. I'd back our young guns against their bunch of OAPs any day! KP is halfway to 70!

KP was voted the best player in this league last season. They have him plus Jerome, McFadden, Bent and O'connor, hardly OAP'S????

Personally i'm more worried about their midfield of Carsley, Nafti, Larrson and McShefferey who i think will be a bit strong for our midfield who struggled to dominate Exteter in this area in midweek.