Gaston Ramirez

Barry Sanchez

set to return from injury in 10 weeks after a near two year lay off, he is reported to have said

"I just can't wait to get going for Southend United, I have always wanted to live in London and have come here not for the money but to advance the scamps into Europe"

Edited by Barry Sanchez

WTF are you trolling about now Dune ?

I've read it quite a few times now, and i think what Barry is doing is imagining that Ramirez is gonna be injured for 2 years, and when he comes back is sold to Southend. Comically, Ramirez thinks Southend play in london and is confused that there nickname is Scamps when it is in fact Shrimps. Alternatively, he is actually forgotten our team name and thinks we are Southend, it is not completely clear on this point.

I've read it quite a few times now, and i think what Barry is doing is imagining that Ramirez is gonna be injured for 2 years, and when he comes back is sold to Southend. Comically, Ramirez thinks Southend play in london and is confused that there nickname is Scamps when it is in fact Shrimps. Alternatively, he is actually forgotten our team name and thinks we are Southend, it is not completely clear on this point.

:lol:

i watched movie the other day, phil. It was dumb comedy, forget what it was called, i only watched cos Michael Douglas was in it + i think he's cool and cos the bird from Mentalist is in it + i think she's hot. The following exchange made me lol:

Dude #1: Sure I have wife, but there is some things you can only do with other men

Dude #2: You mean like golf?

Dude #1 (shocked face): I'm not gay!

I dunno if they meant it like that exactly but it made me laugh cos it was like they was saying golf is homosex! Hahahaha! Is golf homosex?

i watched movie the other day, phil. It was dumb comedy, forget what it was called, i only watched cos Michael Douglas was in it + i think he's cool and cos the bird from Mentalist is in it + i think she's hot. The following exchange made me lol:

Dude #1: Sure I have wife, but there is some things you can only do with other men

Dude #2: You mean like golf?

Dude #1 (shocked face): I'm not gay!

I dunno if they meant it like that exactly but it made me laugh cos it was like they was saying golf is homosex! Hahahaha! Is golf homosex?

I was once kinda flustered while at the European Ladies Tour End of Season Awards party. One of the Caddies (who had probably had 6 Jaegerbombs too many) came up with the interesting statistic that approx 65% of the Girls on the tour were in fact "batting for the other side"

So in answer to your question - Yes you are right. Just not the way round you first imagined.

I have no idea about how accurate my ITK source was but I DO know the Dance floor was VERY unusually busy and boneresque when they got onto the slow dance stuff