Spurs empty seats

Kaiser Soze

Looked as though we took the whole end yesterday and were a couple of hundred short of selling the allocation - which I assume means we get charged for the tickets we didn't sell?

If this is the case, can see us being alot more anal about taking full allocations in future.

Yesterday was one of the worst I've ever known our away support to be. Absolutely no noise whatsoever. Didn't feel I was part of a football crowd at all.

Upper or lower? We were in the lower and it was dismal. Bits and pieces in the first half and literally I can't remember one chant in the second half. Good to see they've re-introduced standing at Spuds though. I used to go there a lot but gave up going there when we were previously in the Prem as at that time they had some of the most officious and aggressive stewards I've ever seen anywhere. That's all changed now though, 100% standing in the lower tier and all the way across their fans behind the goal. I didn't see any attempt to get any one to sit all game, you have to wonder who makes up and who enforces these rules?

Upper or lower? We were in the lower and it was dismal. Bits and pieces in the first half and literally I can't remember one chant in the second half.

Lower. It got good for about 5 minutes, if that, towards the end of the second half around 80 mins but apart from that it was sh*te. Only Chelsea away this year has been as bad and they've both been by far and away the worst I've known our support to be. It's a shame that being in League One improved our support tenfold and now we're back it's starting to get worse again.

I was in upper and it was shocking up there; lower definitely seemed the noisier of the two so that says a lot from what has been said above! They made a majority of us sit down up there which probably didn't help matters. Strange because from what I can remember Spurs was one of the better away days last season noise wise.

I didn't go to West Brom, Norwich or Liverpool so can't comment on them but we've not been brilliant in terms of atmosphere away from home this season. I thought we were alright at Palace and the second half at Fulham but otherwise can't remember too many noisy away days. The goal celebration at Old Trafford was up there with the best though to be fair!

I suppose in our defence that just seems to be how most clubs are these days. Can't remember too many impressive followings at St Mary's this season (Liverpool and Chelsea made a bit of noise once their goals started flying in) and only Hull have had decent home support.

Upper or lower? We were in the lower and it was dismal. Bits and pieces in the first half and literally I can't remember one chant in the second half. Good to see they've re-introduced standing at Spuds though. I used to go there a lot but gave up going there when we were previously in the Prem as at that time they had some of the most officious and aggressive stewards I've ever seen anywhere. That's all changed now though, 100% standing in the lower tier and all the way across their fans behind the goal. I didn't see any attempt to get any one to sit all game, you have to wonder who makes up and who enforces these rules?

I was in the lower tier and was made to sit throughout (by a saints steward ). It was the only part of the lower tier (by the corner flag)where they were making people sit. Agree that atmosphere was awful.

I was in the lower tier and was made to sit throughout (by a saints steward ). It was the only part of the lower tier (by the corner flag)where they were making people sit. Agree that atmosphere was awful.

YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED TO THE EMPTY SEATS IN THE LOWER THAT WERENT FAR FROM YOU,