This is becoming a conspiracy....

Block34

If it wasn't being taken so seriously by so many people, what is happening to Saints right now would be laughable.

I don't think there has ever been a football club having had so many of it's players sold off by the press. Very strange how it really took off after MP went - orchestrated maybe?

Don't you think it laughable that we are literally to lose 10 of our first team in one go?

That doesn't strike you as even a little far-fetched?

I also think it more than coincidental that, following a very acceptable and welcome message from RK, Saints' talisman RL should suddenly be on his way to L'pool, to the extent that RL's 'wife' is tweeting that they're allegedly going home.

Too many coincidences for me, much more like a conspiracy to either try to force a change in the ownership of SFC, to destabilise us, or someone just having a go.

No-ones been sold yet, no-one.

There's been no fire, there's no need to sell players nor the club.

But, sadly, it certainly brings out those 'special fans' we appear to be cursed with.

If it wasn't being taken so seriously by so many people, what is happening to Saints right now would be laughable.

I don't think there has ever been a football club having had so many of it's players sold off by the press. Very strange how it really took off after MP went - orchestrated maybe?

Don't you think it laughable that we are literally to lose 10 of our first team in one go?

That doesn't strike you as even a little far-fetched?

I also think it more than coincidental that, following a very acceptable and welcome message from RK, Saints' talisman RL should suddenly be on his way to L'pool, to the extent that RL's 'wife' is tweeting that they're allegedly going home.

Too many coincidences for me, much more like a conspiracy to either try to force a change in the ownership of SFC, to destabilise us, or someone just having a go.

Totally agree. I think even neutral fans can see something isn't quite right with what is occurring towards our club. Strange.

I'm beginning to feel something isn't quite right. Although, I just think it might be the bigger clubs taking advantage and being much better at getting things in the press. It's almost the perfect storm. If, and it's a big if, we sell four/five first team players, I'm confident we will get in some sound replacements.

I tend to ignore the more dramatic/pessimistic members on here as many are probably very very happy being very miserable. I'm always slightly confused how some even class themselves as Saints fans.

Rumour-mongering is one thing; concrete offers are another. This appears to be the latter.

Would respectfully suggest you're the swivel-eyed conspiracist if you think this is just cloak-and-dagger stuff.

Silly me, must be normal then.

So the Lambert story isn't true?

Which bit, he's leaving, he's left, he's staying, he's worth £9M, he's worth £4M, he bought a new house here last year? He said he would stay with Saints? A bid has been received? A bid has been rejected?

Which bit, he's leaving, he's left, he's staying, he's worth £9M, he's worth £4M, he bought a new house here last year? He said he would stay with Saints? A bid has been received? A bid has been rejected?

So the likes of the dreary but ever dependable Adam Blackmore are paid up stooges too?

Many mocked the idea that MP would go to Spurs - that one worked out terrifically...

I hate the ring-fencing that is done on fans. ''happy clappy'' ''negative'' and now ''special fans''. All I can see on here are a bunch of passionate and dedicated saints fans who are all desperate to see their club do the best they can.

All we are seeing at the moment is our manager going, our talisman striker on the verge of leaving and the very strong likelihood of our captain and leading defender following them. That's just depressing and it doesn't paint the board in a positive light, no matter how you swing it. Sure, they might be good bids, but what is it....do we not need the money? or are we up the creek financially? If we were as ambitious as we want us to be as fans, then we want the club to be hard nosed. Don't put value's on players heads, don't talk about doing what is right for the club - doing what is right for the club is keeping this squad together, but they're clearly not intent on doing that.

The board have come across naive and very dim in how they've approached every situation thus far. RK is nothing but a spokesperson, he's clueless in terms of being a chairman in my eyes - he comes across as someone who is utterly, utterly out of his depth - and if the owner of this club is making decisions to appoint people like him to such a position, then you have to worry about future decisions. I might be being harsh on RK, but I don't have the time for people like him - just waffles nothing. Talks at you, and says nothing. Delivers, nothing.

As a supporter base, we should be so excited for the summer. We've just had our best ever season in the PL, we've got a host of our players at the World Cup (playing for our own country) - yet we can't be excited, because we know they're all off anyway. Ok, it's not been announced yet - but it will happen, just as it did with MP. There's no point in tippy tapping around the edges and plugging your ears, these other sales will happen - it's just a matter of time. The club has set their stool out, players are for sale. Simple as that. Offer us what we deem as acceptable, then they can go. Gone are the days of us not even entertaining bids, we are now in a position whereby every, single person at the club is for sale at the right price.

This board have got a hell of a lot to prove to win me over.

Edited by S-Clarke

Really? Whats more likely: a vast conspiracy hatched by a single disgruntled employee or the other scenario: simply that other clubs have spotted that the Saint's board doesn't know its arse from its elbow and are (quite sensibly) trying to prise our good players away? As others have said, some people are burying there heads in the sand.

Really? Whats more likely: a vast conspiracy hatched by a single disgruntled employee not what I said, your words or the other scenario: simply that other clubs have spotted that the Saint's board doesn't know its arse from its elbow and are (quite sensibly) trying to prise our good players away? but that's the point, it's the extremeness of it all being fuelled by the press As others have said, some people are burying there heads in the sand.

Well, if I'm wrong and all these players leave, I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit I'm wrong - if they don't, will you?

I hate the ring-fencing that is done on fans. ''happy clappy'' ''negative'' and now ''special fans''. All I can see on here are a bunch of passionate and dedicated saints fans who are all desperate to see their club do the best they can.

All we are seeing at the moment is our manager going, our talisman striker on the verge of leaving and the very strong likelihood of our captain and leading defender following them. That's just depressing and it doesn't paint the board in a positive light, no matter how you swing it. Sure, they might be good bids, but what is it....do we not need the money? or are we up the creek financially? If we were as ambitious as we want us to be as fans, then we want the club to be hard nosed. Don't put value's on players heads, don't talk about doing what is right for the club - doing what is right for the club is keeping this squad together, but they're clearly not intent on doing that.

The board have come across naive and very dim in how they've approached every situation thus far. RK is nothing but a spokesperson, he's clueless in terms of being a chairman in my eyes - he comes across as someone who is utterly, utterly out of his depth - and if the owner of this club is making decisions to appoint people like him to such a position, then you have to worry about future decisions. I might be being harsh on RK, but I don't have the time for people like him - just waffles nothing. Talks at you, and says nothing. Delivers, nothing.

As a supporter base, we should be so excited for the summer. We've just had our best ever season in the PL, we've got a host of our players at the World Cup (playing for our own country) - yet we can't be excited, because we know they're all off anyway. Ok, it's not been announced yet - but it will happen, just as it did with MP. There's no point in tippy tapping around the edges and plugging your ears, these other sales will happen - it's just a matter of time. The club has set their stool out, players are for sale. Simple as that. Offer us what we deem as acceptable, then they can go. Gone are the days of us not even entertaining bids, we are now in a position whereby every, single person at the club is for sale at the right price.

This is a top post. Bang on the money, I have been reading this forum all evening and am open minded but I'm now really fearful of what the board of our club are doing.

Despite my denial this is also tonight where I have arrived. I know that tomorrow morning I will scrabble around to find the funds I need to renew my season ticket which I really can't afford as millions of pounds are negotiated from one account to another knowing I have zero input. I know that the miracle of an 8th placed finish with the excitement of actually having players in the world cup is about to be ripped away. I also know it means **** all to the owners now, but as ever I will be there, yet another one of the mugs in the crowd singing for a name and a town that means very little to anyone but the people I stand shoulder to shoulder with year in year out regardless. Win me over if you can, I've realised it ain't gonna change a thing, for better or worse, STID.