Mike Wilde needs to do some serious thinking this weekend....

alpine_saint

He has brought this situation on the club, by putting a failed chairman back in place.

He is also the only individual capable of organising a removal of this failed chairman.

If he does nothing, and votes with Lowe in the AGM, the club and his asset will be finished by the next time he gets to express a vote-of-confidence in a years time - organisning a change-of-heart EGM in 3 or 6 months will just waste more precious finance.

Mike, please try engaging that grey matter, and consider what you have done and where it will lead...

He has brought this situation on the club, by putting a failed chairman back in place.

He is also the only individual capable of organising a removal of this failed chairman.

If he does nothing, and votes with Lowe in the AGM, the club and his asset will be finished by the next time he gets to express a vote-of-confidence in a years time - organisning a change-of-heart EGM in 3 or 6 months will just waste more precious finance.

Mike, please try engaging that grey matter, and consider what you have done and where it will lead...

Totally agree. Wilde holds the key and has to act to remove Lowe and JP, after all he is the Football Chairman.

Trouble is I don't hold out much hope. The man is a spineless, gutless, two-faced ******.

Alpine, I don't know why you don't offer your services to the clubs executive as you seem to have all the answers after every home defeat. I am sure they would be more than happy to have the wisdom of such a well rounded highly motivated fan. Maybe if that fan on the board place is on offer then I would love to put your name forward for the position.

You certainly get my vote! :D

It's time to eat humby pie and pick up the phone and speak to Leon, Mr Wilde.

Alpine, I don't know why you don't offer your services to the clubs executive as you seem to have all the answers after every home defeat. I am sure they would be more than happy to have the wisdom of such a well rounded highly motivated fan. Maybe if that fan on the board place is on offer then I would love to put your name forward for the position.

You certainly get my vote! :D

Come off it. We all know Nick Illingsworth would scweam and scweam and stamp his foot because he is the Ueber-Fan and only he should be offered such a role....

Mike Wilde, please, for the sake of Saints, sit and talk to some fellow Director/Ex Directors who love the Saints and do the right thing for the sake of this once proud club.

This does not involve Lowe, Askham, Cowan, Richards and the rest of The Lavender Hill Mob..

PLEASE. YOU OWE IT TO US. One Last Throw Of The Dice.

Lowey and Askham and Crew..OUT.

Mike Wilde, please, for the sake of Saints, sit and talk to some fellow Director/Ex Directors who love the Saints and do the right thing for the sake of this once proud club.

This does not involve Lowe, Askham, Cowan, Richards and the rest of The Lavender Hill Mob..

PLEASE. YOU OWE IT TO US. One Last Throw Of The Dice.

Lowey and Askham and Crew..OUT.

Trant's not interested, he's washed his hands of the club. Top bloke but he's fed-up with all the politics.

A conspiracy theorist might say that this was a plan by Lord Lowe to gain absolute control of the club. He and Wilde are just waiting for the administrators to come in so they can buy up everything for a song and then continue the experiment.

The supporters? Who cares about them, they will learn of the wisdom of His Majesty Saint Rupert...

all of the major shareholders are failed chairmen in one way or another but lowe is the most experienced of the 'failed chairmen' and unless somebody with at least as much experience to match him comes along then there really is no point.we will only end up with another 'mike wilde' character with a crappy catchphrase.........lets go wilde for mike......yeah right.

Now if the spineless, cap doffing shareholders those two represent did the right thing at the AGM, the future could be quite different. I wonder how they think they are protecting their investment now?
Agree. Askham, Withers, Richards, Cowan, Windsor can make a difference. Lowe has absolutely no experience of running a CC club and is out of his depth at this level. He should resign immediately!

all of the major shareholders are failed chairmen in one way or another but lowe is the most experienced of the 'failed chairmen' and unless somebody with at least as much experience to match him comes along then there really is no point.we will only end up with another 'mike wilde' character with a crappy catchphrase.........lets go wilde for mike......yeah right.

Hardly a ringing endorsement for Lowe though!!!!

I would be up for getting him (and Jan) out and bringing in someone fresh.

Anyway, I'll see you later tonight I believe!!!!

Lowe experienced. What a joke! He's only got 18mths experience in the football league. Take away the sky money and it's a different ball game. FFS stop defending the monkey.

All the other failed Chairman, as you put it, grouped together, have not made as many stupid decisions as Lowey. He does not care for this Football club, one little jot.

Yes, I would have any of the previous lot, than Lowey. With a PRo in charge.

Sorry, experience, No chance. He has slowly taken this club down to the level of a second rate outfit. No direction or leadership, whatsoever.

I am not getting at you, as Like me, we are supporters of Saints but Lowey is not, as never has been. He is the root of all our problems.

To be honest I would not have or never advocated Wildey as a Chairman but at least he could attempt to tun things round but with an independent Chair

to oversee the more professional. A way of showing he cares for the club and the supporters.

AN ATTEMPT AT LEAST, rather than just sit and allow Lowey to continue his silly little game. Strange approach to running a Football club he treats as his own.