How many more signings do you think we'll make ?

Saints boy in Leeds

Guan said we're after 4-5 players, and we know that one of those is Forster whilst Ings is another we are still interested in. Rumours also of Redmond, Van Dijk/Vlaar/De Vrij and Rojo (a player that can play 2 positions, like Guan said)

If we get the following I'd be happy, and it doesn't seem unreasonable..

Forster

Ings

Redmond

Van Dijk or De Vrij

Rojo

Guan said we're after 4-5 players, and we know that one of those is Forster whilst Ings is another we are still interested in. Rumours also of Redmond, Van Dijk/Vlaar/De Vrij and Rojo (a player that can play 2 positions, like Guan said)

Forster

Ings

Redmond

Van Dijk or De Vrij

Rojo

Think I agree.

Forster

Ings

Redmond

Van Dijk or De Vrij

Rojo

If we got them I would also be happy. Not sure we will though.

Forster

Ings

Redmond

Van Dijk or De Vrij

Rojo

I think you are correct in that we are in negotiations with 4 or 5, but with 2 or 3 of them being the plan B signings. If we were to sign 4 or 5 we would need to be in negotiation with 8 or 9 at this stage as there is very little time to recover from knock-backs. IMHO I think we need 5, but realistically I'm expecting 2.

2 more if we're lucky, but obviously we need between 5-7. Don't believe a word Reed says after all his guff which has turned out rubbish, so don't much trust him to bring in too many more. I think they see the youngsters as good enough just because the last the last crop were... let's hope they're right.

I don't see Isgrove Targett, McQueen, Sinclair or McCarthy as our saviours just yet though.

We still need another 5-6 but I can't see it happening. Still can't believe people think the likes of Gallagher, Targett and Reed will be good enough at this level. Even Ward Prowse isn't up to it at this level. And we all remember how well the dutch experiment went with a load of kids who are all playing in League 2 now.As it stands we are likely to be relegated. Worrying times

Looks more likely. 17th will be something to aspire to for most off the season. I think we may still have a pot of money at the end of the season and when we are relegated will use it to rebuild. I am convinced we are employing the 'yoyo' strategy but it won't be confirmed officially in such a clear manner.