VIDEO: We March On - season preview video

Saint-Armstrong

His name is Krüger, with an umlaut. When umlauts are not available on your keyboard you have the choice of replacing the ü with "ue" or "u" — both are acceptable, and generally depend on the in-house style sheet of a publisher. The Frankfürter Algemeine Zeitung style sheet recommends "ue." The Chicago Manual of Style (which I use for work) recommends "u," because in English we don't distinguish between the "ü" and "u" sounds made in German. The ü is made by pursing your lips as if to whistle, and saying the "ee" sound behind your lips (try it!), the "u" is more like the sound we make when we say "You."

I have a French keyboard, so I can make a "ü" by tapping the umlaut before the u, but I obeyed acceptable rules for speed because I was writing in a gigantic strop. Anyway you look at it, I didn't get his name wrong. Nothing pseudo about me pal, and even if spelling were the issue here (it's not, this dreadful video is) don't go there again, cos I'll tear you a new one.

AWOOGAH!! Troll alert!!

It's not terrible by any means, and although yes, you can see the consultants fingerprints all over it, especially when it comes to hitting the key 'notes' and driving home the message, it's at least a production that is unlikely to inspire much mirth in other clubs fan bases. You contradict yourself with your description of the target demographic to who you feel it will appeal , then those you think will mock it, perhaps a little to keen to show your knowledge of the process (actually quite well known, no need to 'Check it out'). A good example of widespread acceptance of such would be the open letter by Lallana. Nearly every fan outside of Southampton thought it was a classy move.

No contradiction. The idiots at other clubs will think it's ace, just like the idiots swallowing it here (demographic A, to whom it will appeal) and anyone with an IQ over 11 (demographic B, those who will mock it) will think it is hilarious. It is worth pointing out the stellar costs of motivational consultants. Some people (those who think it's ace, again) probably need a heads-up on the kind of money the club will have spent on this garbage.

His name is Krüger, with an umlaut. When umlauts are not available on your keyboard you have the choice of replacing the ü with "ue" or "u" — both are acceptable, and generally depend on the in-house style sheet of a publisher. The Frankfürter Algemeine Zeitung style sheet recommends "ue." The Chicago Manual of Style (which I use for work) recommends "u," because in English we don't distinguish between the "ü" and "u" sounds made in German. The ü is made by pursing your lips as if to whistle, and saying the "ee" sound behind your lips (try it!), the "u" is more like the sound we make when we say "You."

I have a French keyboard, so I can make a "ü" by tapping the umlaut before the u, but I obeyed acceptable rules for speed because I was writing in a gigantic strop. Anyway you look at it, I didn't get his name wrong. Nothing pseudo about me pal, and even if spelling were the issue here (it's not, this dreadful video is) don't go there again, cos I'll tear you a new one.

Still, you ****ed up his name. Silly ****er.

No contradiction. The idiots at other clubs will think it's ace, just like the idiots swallowing it here (demographic A, to whom it will appeal) and anyone with an IQ over 11 (demographic B, those who will mock it) will think it is hilarious. It is worth pointing out the stellar costs of motivational consultants. Some people (those who think it's ace, again) probably need a heads-up on the kind of money the club will have spent on this garbage.

There's also Demographic C and D, who recognise that either A) It's a harmless promotion and anyway, their money isn't being used to pay for it, or B) It's not the first term break of University, so they have grown beyond the need to pull the wool from the eyes of all the 'sheep' with lifted insights which your second week seminar group assured you were 'wicked cool'. I found it was much better used on girls after lecture drinks, btw. HTH

There's also Demographic C and D, who recognise that either A) It's a harmless promotion and anyway, their money isn't being used to pay for it, or B) It's not the first term break of University, so they have grown beyond the need to pull the wool from the eyes of all the 'sheep' with lifted insights which your second week seminar group assured you were 'wicked cool'.I found it was much better used on girls after lecture drinks, btw. HTH

Bordeaux got pwnd. Lols.