VIDEO: We March On - season preview video

Saint-Armstrong

Me and my son thought it was great. Well done and I thought the production values were quite high which shows the media team are really into what they are doing... that and a job load of high-end Veho gear probably means its Christmas day in the SFC media office atm.

Keep up the good work chaps!

Onwards and upwards.

Sorry boys, I've watched it again and it still makes me feel awkward. It even gives me a little knot of awkwardness in my stomach! Maybe I am just too cynical after all the bull that's happened over the summer. It's clear to me the club isn't built on the things said in that video.

Sorry to be a party pooper!

Sorry boys, I've watched it again and it still makes me feel awkward. It even gives me a little knot of awkwardness in my stomach! Maybe I am just too cynical after all the bull that's happened over the summer. It's clear to me the club isn't built on the things said in that video.

Sorry to be a party pooper!

This post is far more cringeworthy than anything in that video.

Are you honestly saying you believe all the guff in the video? Really?

Your idea that you have to "believe it" is cringeworthy. It's a bit of feelgood fluff made by a creative agency.

I watched it yesterday and will never ever watch it again. You should, equally, get over it.

I have a feeling you're going to dissect the core elements of the statement and tell us why it's not true. I don't see much there that would be in dispute but I'm sure the cynic in you could enlighten us.:?

It's media-speak for the journey we've been on over the last 128 years. I like it.:)

Not upset, just cringing ;-)

Let it go Dave, you ain't gonna win with this one, he's on here dawn to dusk putting everyone right and he'll keep it up until you've seen the errors of your ways.

BTW I liked it, does exactly what it says on the tin. Just a bit of a chest puffer. We may need it, it'll be like the fookin' Alamo tomorrow.

Let it go Dave, you ain't gonna win with this one, he's on here dawn to dusk putting everyone right and he'll keep it up until you've seen the errors of your ways.

BTW I liked it, does exactly what it says on the tin. Just a bit of a chest puffer. We may need it, it'll be like the fookin' Alamo tomorrow.

If Anfield is going to be like the Alamo does that mean, we as the away team are going to win?

Would have been more authentic if Ralphy had narrated that spiel - after all, he is responsible for half those soundbites. That's why Ralphy earns his bread and goes to Davos.

Ask not if we can run a club with no soundbites, but how. #itshappening

No, but I also believe that you are not the real Dellboy, it doesn't stop me reading your posts.

It is brand myth making and I love it and Im going to wallow in it. It's a nice bit of fluff, it not like West Ham having 1966 as the last four digits of their ticket line.

Web friendly version for all your social media needs:

erubu5a8.jpg

We don't buy success - we breed it.

:)

Love that line.... as long as we buy just as much as we breed! And buy with what we've bred and sold!

Great video by the way. Liking what's starting to happen at Sowshamton! Like what's starting to happen. Now beat Scousehampton at Anfield!

No, but I also believe that you are not the real Dellboy, it doesn't stop me reading your posts.

It is brand myth making and I love it and Im going to wallow in it. It's a nice bit of fluff, it not like West Ham having 1966 as the last four digits of their ticket line.

You know I'm not the real Del Boy because my name is Dave and the real one was called Derek you Wally ;-)

But fair play if you can lap it up and wallow in it I suppose, it's just not for me :-)

You have GOT to be KIDDING. This is the kind of unmitigated sh|t put out by 'motivational' 'consultants' (who probably got paid in the thousands per hour - check it out) to appeal to lowest common denominator plebian sentiments, swallowed whole by uneducated ***ts easily impressed by vacuous meaning-free words (and who will therefore probably vote Labour in 2015 even though they'll screw themselves along with the country by doing it), and all to a toe-curling, clattering, tinkling, bass-free 'music' track played on an eighties synthesizer by an eight-year old who's learned three chords in a pentatonic scale, which to anyone who knows feck all about music but just "feels" that E, C and D arpeggios played in a loop with a bit of reverb sounds 'inspirational'.

The most embarrassing thing I have seen all year, including England's world cup performance. Please god it disappears without trace and no other clubs' fans get to see it. We'll be the laughing stock. Got Kruger written all over it.

Great vid feel the need for a pompey windup.

No need. They already have us beat in the high concept advertising department [video=youtube;GRKcL4F-Z0U]

I like our promo. As long as it stays as a single example anyway. We don't want to look like the WWF, this isn't Wrestling!

You have GOT to be KIDDING. This is the kind of unmitigated sh|t put out by 'motivational' 'consultants' (who probably got paid in the thousands per hour - check it out) to appeal to lowest common denominator plebian sentiments, swallowed whole by uneducated ***ts easily impressed by vacuous meaning-free words (and who will therefore probably vote Labour in 2015 even though they'll screw themselves along with the country by doing it), and all to a toe-curling, clattering, tinkling, bass-free 'music' track played on an eighties synthesizer by an eight-year old who's learned three chords in a pentatonic scale, which to anyone who knows feck all about music but just "feels" that E, C and D arpeggios played in a loop with a bit of reverb sounds 'inspirational'.

The most embarrassing thing I have seen all year, including England's world cup performance. Please god it disappears without trace and no other clubs' fans get to see it. We'll be the laughing stock. Got Kruger written all over it.

AWOOGAH!! Troll alert!!

All that and you still ****ed up Ralph's name... Love these pseudo-intellectuals.

It's not terrible by any means, and although yes, you can see the consultants fingerprints all over it, especially when it comes to hitting the key 'notes' and driving home the message, it's at least a production that is unlikely to inspire much mirth in other clubs fan bases. You contradict yourself with your description of the target demographic to who you feel it will appeal , then those you think will mock it, perhaps a little to keen to show your knowledge of the process (actually quite well known, no need to 'Check it out'). A good example of widespread acceptance of such would be the open letter by Lallana. Nearly every fan outside of Southampton thought it was a classy move.

Feel free to get off the bus at the next stop.

All that and you still ****ed up Ralph's name... Love these pseudo-intellectuals.

His name is Krüger, with an umlaut. When umlauts are not available on your keyboard you have the choice of replacing the ü with "ue" or "u" — both are acceptable, and generally depend on the in-house style sheet of a publisher. The Frankfürter Algemeine Zeitung style sheet recommends "ue." The Chicago Manual of Style (which I use for work) recommends "u," because in English we don't distinguish between the "ü" and "u" sounds made in German. The ü is made by pursing your lips as if to whistle, and saying the "ee" sound behind your lips (try it!), the "u" is more like the sound we make when we say "You."

I have a French keyboard, so I can make a "ü" by tapping the umlaut before the u, but I obeyed acceptable rules for speed because I was writing in a gigantic strop. Anyway you look at it, I didn't get his name wrong. Nothing pseudo about me pal, and even if spelling were the issue here (it's not, this dreadful video is) don't go there again, cos I'll tear you a new one.

His name is Krüger, with an umlaut. When umlauts are not available on your keyboard you have the choice of replacing the ü with "ue" or "u" — both are acceptable, and generally depend on the in-house style sheet of a publisher. The Frankfürter Algemeine Zeitung style sheet recommends "ue." The Chicago Manual of Style (which I use for work) recommends "u," because in English we don't distinguish between the "ü" and "u" sounds made in German. The ü is made by pursing your lips as if to whistle, and saying the "ee" sound behind your lips (try it!), the "u" is more like the sound we make when we say "You."

I have a French keyboard, so I can make a "ü" by tapping the umlaut before the u, but I obeyed acceptable rules for speed because I was writing in a gigantic strop. Anyway you look at it, I didn't get his name wrong. Nothing pseudo about me pal, and even if spelling were the issue here (it's not, this dreadful video is) don't go there again, cos I'll tear you a new one.

:lol: