US Saints - Leicester game TV channel?

It'll be on NBCSports come Saturday. Put your information into the link below to confirm channel.

http://www.nbcsports.com/gamefinder

On a side note, I'm going to be bonkers loaded at the local, as this will actually be on the boob tube.

Thanks for the link. Appears that a Spanish channel MUN2 might show it in a golgolgoooooooooooooooool kinda way, but the info on the channel itself, at that time, doesn't specify it's the saints game. There are two empty extra time channels, i dont get it... Perhaps it'll update tomorrow...

Well I only have stupid comcast, so all the games are on their ****y on demand channel - if I'm lucky. You can always watch it on the website if you have a valid NBC subscription...

I Could try the website to be safe but it means being awake by 7........ :(

Well I only have stupid comcast, so all the games are on their ****y on demand channel - if I'm lucky. You can always watch it on the website if you have a valid NBC subscription...

It'll be on the regular ol' NBC Sports channel, no extra time, just NBC Sports.

Thanks for the link. Appears that a Spanish channel MUN2 might show it in a golgolgoooooooooooooooool kinda way, but the info on the channel itself, at that time, doesn't specify it's the saints game. There are two empty extra time channels, i dont get it... Perhaps it'll update tomorrow...

I Could try the website to be safe but it means being awake by 7........ :(

I put in a random Las Vegas zip code on the NBC Game Finder site and it says it'll be on Ch 220 for Directv. They'll also be showing it on a Spanish channel but Robbie Mustoe's condescending tone can be heard in English on the regular NBC Sports channel, again, it will not be on any overflow channels.

I'd be amazed if Saints are on NBCSports (220 on Directv). I'll reckon we'll be on one of the Extra Time channels.

Why? Cos Man Utd also play at 3pm UK time. I know we're getting hyped at the mo but to put Saints v Leicester on over Man Utd v Palace? That would be quite a big deal actually. We'll see...

LV - you're gonna have to set your alarm and get up at 7am to check you are recording the right game! Then go back to bed no doubt...

I may be back in Vegas next in April - have to sort out watching another game somewhere. Hopefully it won't be another 4.45am one!

Yup, NBCSN is showing the Man Utd - Palace game. We're on Live Extra as usual... Schedule at: http://www.nbcsports.com/live-extra-schedule

I've always found the online streaming via nbcsports to be first-rate. If your Comcast package includes NBCSports then you should just be able to log in (using Comcast account login) and there it is. Tend to do this rather than watch the LiveExtra channels on the telly.

I sent a tweet to NBC Soccer and they replied with a chart of games and channels and it shows Southampton being on the main NBCSN channel. This contradicts the Sports Live Extra site but maybe it was a last minute decision on their part. Most people don't want to watch mid-table clubs like Man U scrap out a 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace.

https://www.twitter.com/LiveExtra/status/530761783972483072

Definitely better if it's on NBCSN. As long as we win. Robbie Earle is busy thinking we're the best thing since, well, since Liverpool last season in his view... "they're the team that makes you smile when you think about them" was how he described us last week.

I prefer it on Extra Time. The pre-match build up is 10 mins of the crowd and the team in the tunnel etc - with NO ADVERTS! It's great. You get so many great, clear shots of the crowd. One day I know I will see someone I know stood there talking to the bloke next to him.

In the USA we are now so spoiled that we are 'moaning' about what TV channel the Saints' game is live on! Bliss ain't it.

LV - nothing booked yet. Will let you know. I know you rarely go there (and take it for granted) but to have a 24 hour pub a couple of miles from where you live (ok that is good enough on it's own) but it also shows all the Prem games live. So jealous. Seriously, I'd really love to live in Vegas.

Anyone else in Vegas? Do you ever bother going to the Crown 'n' Anchor for any games?