Girl Games vs Boy Games

Plastic

I think that's something for Bearsy et al.

List of topics I like on Saintsweb:

Top 3:

- intricacies of Koeman tactics

- top European players Saints are signing

- how **** ex Saints players are doing

Bottom 3

- why are women allowed on this forum threads

- fake nuns getting their boobs out photo threads

- forum members showing their genitals threads.

Luckily, the stuff I like is on topic.

List of topics I like on Saintsweb:

Top 3:

- intricacies of Koeman tactics

- top European players Saints are signing

- how **** ex Saints players are doing

Bottom 3

- why are women allowed on this forum threads

- fake nuns getting their boobs out photo threads

- forum members showing their genitals threads.

Luckily, the stuff I like is on topic.

Now coxy - in my limited experience of you, it seems that the things you listed in the bottom 3 are actually the things that you like posting about!

Intricacies of Koemans tactics? That's very boring! Are you actually the batman? :(

Now coxy - in my limited experience of you, it seems that the things you listed in the bottom 3 are actually the things that you like posting about!

Intricacies of Koemans tactics? That's very boring! Are you actually the batman? :(

LOL, you know me too well ;)

But I'm definitely not Batman.

• 1 month later...
Went to the same academy as Ashley Young, apparently.

I want to be clear here Halo, I am in no way denigrating our female cousins' ability to play football.

It's just that I prefer to see our female cousins with balls in their hands rather than balls at their feet.

You know, tennis, wiff-waff, foreplay, that sort of thing.

But that says more about me being a dinosaur than it does about female participation in sport.

Hahaha she is like 2 ft taller than her midget bf!

Tbf I only said rugger birds were manly. Tennis / football birds etc. can look pretty hot. This one is quite nice, except for teeth obvs.

Err also...

I'm not going to demean a bunch of skilled and talented women, by putting pictures here and involving them in a beauty contest.

Tut tut! It all comes down to sexability in the end!!!

Edited by Plastic

Hahaha she is like 2 ft taller than her midget bf!

Tbf I only said rugger birds were manly. Tennis / football birds etc. can look pretty hot. This one is quite nice, except for teeth obvs.

Err also...

Tut tut! It all comes down to sexability in the end!!!

Not on the main forum, you didn't ;)

Lol, thought you might get me on that quote at some point. Although the difference is, I'm championing a skilful, talented, beautiful woman (a positive sentiment). Whereas you were putting down a group of skilful, talented women, which I refused to respond to with a beauty show (even though at the time I did a quick google, and could see lots of beautiful, but muddy women who if you saw glammed up in a nice dress, I'm sure would also fit your idea of 'beauty').

Big difference!

Not on the main forum, you didn't ;)

Lol, thought you might get me on that quote at some point. Although the difference is, I'm championing a skilful, talented, beautiful woman (a positive sentiment). Whereas you were putting down a group of skilful, talented women, which I refused to respond to with a beauty show (even though at the time I did a quick google, and could see lots of beautiful, but muddy women who if you saw glammed up in a nice dress, I'm sure would also fit your idea of 'beauty').

Big difference!

Nonono on the main forum I said women who support football were butch and manly. Not those that play it!

Still love you though baby! Xxx