What are you like in 'real' life?

Unbelievable Jeff

I'm with you on that, it's just getting old I think. Apparently I'm stroppy, but I think I'm so much more chilled out than I used to be and let more go over my head ... honestly.

I can believe it. I think we both come across as not suffering fools gladly...

Off-line, I can confirm that I am indeed remarkably young, fit and handsome. I am also fabulously wealthy and naturally much loved/respected by my wide circle of adoring friends. My sex life has become the talk of the town, my career a unbroken succession of one high powered position followed by another - indeed, I may well have become Secretary General of the United Nation were it not for my unstinting devotion to family life.

Being such a fine example of Humanity at its very best I obviously do a lot of unpaid charity work in my spare time, but being incredibly modest of course, I never tell anyone about that ... oh and despite what PAP says, the record shows that I have never made a single spelling, or grammer, mistoke in my entire life.

And on-line, well my ability to tell lies on Internet forums is the stuff of legend ...