Saints agree personal terms with Tonny Vilhena - Unofficial

Saint-Armstrong

Really makes you wonder how we managed to stay at 4th for such a long time with such cr@p players.

Same reason United went to sh*t when Ferguson left, because Koeman is a brilliant manager. Not one of our players would be a regular for any top 4 team and our best 11 is worse then our best 11 last year.

Same reason United went to sh*t when Ferguson left, because Koeman is a brilliant manager. Not one of our players would be a regular for any top 4 team and our best 11 is worse then our best 11 last year.

3/10

This statement is factually incorrect, in part.

I can't start quoting exactly what Koeman said, off-camera, for a couple of reasons. One, it's being kept under wraps by some of the local media.

Two, I don't think it'd go down very well if I outright said what he actually did say to us. But, Vilhena will be a Saints player next season.

He wants the deal. Koeman wants the deal. Price should be good, with just one year left. When he's our player, I'll say.

Now whether people want to make snide remarks or not is up to them - I'm just passing on what I heard, first person, from Koeman at Staplewood.

Take it or leave it.

SA, from SSA, keep your mouth buttoned me old mate. We can wait.

From someone who has a mate ITK who will tell me f-all now beacuse someone in his crowd blabbed and 3 got sacked over it.

Pelle - sh*t

Tadic - meh

Long - kinda sh*t

Elia - meh

Djuricic - sh*t

Gardos -sh*t

Forster - sh*t

Bertrand - Very good

Toby - Excellent

Mane - GOAT

Thats a 3 out of 10 success rate, he's been a bit w@nk in the transfer market so far.

The fact that you rate Elia as being a better acquisition than Forster means that I can disregard all of your opinions as wrong. I know opinions can't be wrong, but you seem to have found the exception to the rule.

That team is likely to finish in our highest ever ever Premier League position this season. So yeah, clearly they're terrible.