If we were to be relegated......

Roo1976

I think we're gone. Clueless manager. Clueless board who have been asset stripping us for the last few years. Certain players who should be ashamed of themselves for their sheer lack of effort. The problem is that they know they can leave and get employment elsewhere. Most of them don't give a **** who they play for.

Is that one of those asset strippings where you spend nearly £100m on players like Gabbi, Lemina, Hoedt, Boufal, Hojbjerg and Redmond?

Depends on the manager, same as any league.

With a good manager, either keeper a couple or signing a couple of experienced players and yes.

I'd be excited to see Stephens, Targett, McQueen, Bednarek, Hesketh, Sims and Gallagher all play regularly. If you added in McCarthy, Yoshi, Davis and Long? Then I think we could definitely do something.

McCarthy

Bednarek Stephens Yoshi Targett

Sims Hesketh Davis McQueen

Long Gallagher

Personally I think with the right manager, that's a well balanced side. Add a couple of good signings and we'd do well.

Think you’re completely underestimating the Championship. It’s completely different to the last time we were in it, and we had a very good side that year. We’d be lucky to finish top half with that XI. Stephens and Yoshida would get battered in the air every week even worse than currently. And Davis is largely finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro