Two Strikers - must or myth?

Dusic

I prefer 4-2-3-1 but think Gabbi, Long and Austin are all better suited to two up front, maybe even Carrillo. None of them have the presence of Lambert or Pelle.

We should have played 3-5-2 during the first half of the season when we had one of the worlds best centre backs. Cedric and Bertrand are two of our best players, wing back roles would have utilised them better. We have plenty of options for the three in the middle and two up front would have suited our strikers.

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer 4-2-3-1 but think Gabbi, Long and Austin are all better suited to two up front, maybe even Carrillo. None of them have the presence of Lambert or Pelle.

We should have played 3-5-2 during the first half of the season when we had one of the worlds best centre backs. Cedric and Bertrand are two of our best players, wing back roles would have utilised them better. We have plenty of options for the three in the middle and two up front would have suited our strikers.

If Cedric is one of our best players, no wonder we're ****e.

• 3 weeks later...

Further proof today - absolute myth.

Long and Austin are not a good pairing, neither technically adept and they didnt operate at all well together. Austin was a passenger for the first half and Long had one of his many games where he is just terrible.

I would match Chelsea's 3-4-2-1 for the rest of the season with Tadic and Redmond behind Austin.