The first name on the team sheet I look for is the Ref..........

LiberalCommunist

So looking back over our recent run of games. The Liverpool game stands out as a bit of an abnormally. We won, without any contentious decisions going against us.  And here’s the thing, if we had Dean, Mason or Scott in the middle for that game, it would’ve been a certain defeat. Mane's little dive would’ve been given as a penalty and we will have capitulated. Of that I have no doubt. A lot of people say these things even themselves out over a season but what if they don’t? The losing run goes from bad to catastrophic. Confidence drops along with team morale. It can have a devastating effect. There is no excuse for the second-half performances we are putting in, but it certainly is aided and abetted by incompetent officials. I can live with the officials and the people at Stockley park making mistakes, and all the inconsistencies with the game changing decisions, but for it to be so one-sided, it’s killing my enjoyment of the sport I love. Now as match days approach, the first name on the team sheet I look for is the guy with the whistle.......and that's pretty sad. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...