Hey everyone! Good to be back

Pickles

Hey everyone! Some might remember me or not lol. Last posted in 2020. Well let's just say it has been a very hard almost 2 years in my life. I was in a major accident and almost lost my life. Thankfully through a lot of physical therapy I am doing better and almost back to where I was. Still followed the Saints as I could during that time, but just didn't feel like communicating with the world as a whole but now I have the need too.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved again and I have a good feeling we can have a very productive season.

Cheers.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Hey everyone! Some might remember me or not lol. Last posted in 2020. Well let's just say it has been a very hard almost 2 years in my life. I was in a major accident and almost lost my life. Thankfully through a lot of physical therapy I am doing better and almost back to where I was. Still followed the Saints as I could during that time, but just didn't feel like communicating with the world as a whole but now I have the need too.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved again and I have a good feeling we can have a very productive season.

Cheers.

Welcome back, let me update you briefly on the last two years.

Everyone complained.

All caught up 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Pickles said:

Cheers.

Glad you are making good progress :) ... mebbe you got some tips for the boys next season