Draino76 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 20 hours ago, sfc4prem said: I think people just don't like fence sitters. Particularly those that only sit on the fence to ensure a nice healthy cash flow. I cannot sit on the fence at the moment due to a haemorrhoid problem. 1
Hamwic Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Bazunu's stance is fine up to a point. He talks about innocent people being killed and most people would applaud his action. He declined to mention, however, the innocent people who were killed when Hamas launched their October 7th attack. Stand up for your principles,by all means, but don't ignore both sides of the argument.
dsrdorset Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago I follow football to get away from the nonsense of politics & religion. I suggest Gavin concentrates on improving as a goalkeeper....... 1
Miltonaggro Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 2 hours ago, dsrdorset said: I follow football to get away from the nonsense of politics & religion. I suggest Gavin concentrates on improving as a goalkeeper....... Or a UN Special Rapporteur...
Weston Super Saint Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said: Or a UN Special Rapporteur... Jesus wept. Can you imagine how many stories he'd miss? 1
Miltonaggro Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 5 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said: Jesus wept. Can you imagine how many stories he'd miss? He'd be rapporteuring from the Plaza Strip in Bundoran. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now