Games moved for SKY - Feb

Bristol City just kick-off time moved by 15mins, WBA now Friday night (moved from the Saturday).

Bristol is a good city for a drink, plenty of life around the river - did a weekender some time back, on one of the days we parked at the Long Ashton Park and Ride, free to park and a couple of quid-ish each way on the MetroBus into the city centre. Close to Ashton Gate and also a stop almost outside the ground so I would think handy (if not busy) when coming back out for the football. Easy walk after back to the car park and stays open til late. Unless someone knows better.

33 minutes ago, bangkoksaint said:

Getting to Birmingham on a Friday night. What’s not to like?🤦‍♀️

It's not getting there that will be the problem. Will have to be an overnight stop for anybody not driving.

4 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

It's not getting there that will be the problem. Will have to be an overnight stop for anybody not driving.

You'd hope the coaches will come back the same evening 

Harsh one for the travelling fans, two midweek away games in the same week 

5 minutes ago, JRM said:

You'd hope the coaches will come back the same evening 

Harsh one for the travelling fans, two midweek away games in the same week 

Fair point. I wouldn't dream of getting the coach so it didn't cross my mind. 

53 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

Fair point. I wouldn't dream of getting the coach so it didn't cross my mind. 

Yeah was just joking,  train always preffered for me as well, shame two potential decent away days and can't get back by train. Can see more games moving for tv at short notice in the run in, makes it a nightmare booking cheaper advanced deals 

7 minutes ago, JRM said:

Yeah was just joking,  train always preffered for me as well, shame two potential decent away days and can't get back by train. Can see more games moving for tv at short notice in the run in, makes it a nightmare booking cheaper advanced deals 

Yeah the EFL seems to have a much shorter notice period for announcing it's TV matches than the Prem. And assuming we stay in the autos hunt I see us being a popular pick for the rest of the season.

Can definitely see Ipswich on Easter Monday being moved to an evening KO which would be horrid. Especially followed by Blackburn on the Saturday!