Kamari Doyle

david in sweden

Kamari Doyle to Brighton ?....Maybe... One thing is certain, the lad is a great prospect and has always looked good in both U18 and U21 games. 

Although out with an injury for the last couple of months, he's become one of the first names on the team sheet for U21's despite his tender years.

So ... ( I hear people say).. .if he's that good.. why sell him ?.  He's amongst a good crop of teens who have come to the surface in the last couple of years, 

but he must get a chance to prove himself and is unlucky to have missed the boat whilst players like Ballard, Dibling and Bragg were getting headlines.

Our Championship squad almost chooses itself nowadays, and I can't to see him by-passing the likes of Alcaraz and Mara for a bench place, let alone

getting regular game time.   I'd be sorry to see Kamari leave but he deserves a chance to prove himself at a vital time in his career. 

IF... he were to stay, he'd play in a " rather disappointing "  U21 squad that is under-performing and even needs to bring in 15/16 year old to make up the numbers.

Now is a chance to make his name in a Prem. club who already have some good young talents, and with Lallana and Milner now running on empty,

Brighton will need to improve their squad if they are too maintain their Prem. status....and they are not short of the cash to do a deal after selling off a 

couple of hundred millions-worth of talent in recent years, and we should make sure we get a decent fee PLUS a sell-on clause ...if the deal is to go through.

In the longer term, this a win-win situation for everyone, and we can only wish Kamari good luck ...if he does decide to move. 

Edited by david in sweden