It's Snowing

Mole

I tend to agree, even though you blithely patronise people on here.

As for religion - a load of nonsene.

Religion should be classed as a hobby and should not be allowed in schools or the workplace, it's teachings do more damage and are more divisive than if they were never to be taught.

Then again, if having a faith or believing in God gives you something to live for in life then i'm happy for you.

Personally, I shall spend the rest of my days enjoying my hedonistic lifestyle, ****ing ladies, drinking beer, travelling all over the world and generally having a good time until I die.

There should be a smiley for pulling that face where you put your tongue in front of your bottom teeth and make an "errrrr" sound.

I'm always here to help, ESB. ;)

You should have seen the lines of sarcasm I scrubbed out, because I thought I was being too harsh..! :D

On the weather front - there is a balance to all this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7877178.stm

Yeah, looks like your lot has something to answer for there http://www.smh.com.au/environment/green-ideas-must-take-blame-for-deaths-20090211-84mk.html....Hopefully they'll round up those responsible and hold them accountable.

I'd say you Man made global warming alarmist's have the blood of around 300 innocent peeps on your hands...hope y'all are happy...I'm sure there'll be many more and a load more heart ache in store, before the western world finally returns to its senses

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Many [scientists] are now searching for a way to back out quietly (from promoting warming fears), without having their professional careers ruined,” added atmospheric physicist James A. Peden, formerly of the Space Research and Coordination Center in Pittsburgh.

UK scientist David Bellamy, a botanist and environmental campaigner, reversed his view on man-made warming and converted to a skeptic. The *science has, quite simply, gone awry. In fact, it’s not even science any more, it’s anti-science,”

"because the argument has already been won, and governments are gearing the general populations up to start paying the bill"

Well these peeps certainly paid the "Bill" that's for sure.......

We’ve lost two people in my family because you dickheads won’t cut trees down,”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Many [scientists] are now searching for a way to back out quietly (from promoting warming fears), without having their professional careers ruined,” added atmospheric physicist James A. Peden, formerly of the Space Research and Coordination Center in Pittsburgh.

UK scientist David Bellamy, a botanist and environmental campaigner, reversed his view on man-made warming and converted to a skeptic. The *science has, quite simply, gone awry. In fact, it’s not even science any more, it’s anti-science,”