Golden Grahams

bungle

1099128_f260.jpg

Do they still make these?

I was in my local supermarket yesterday and spotted "Curiously Cinnamon - previously called Cinnamon Grahams", but there were no "Golden Grahams" with or without a new name.

Are they available anywhere?

p.s. If they are in T*sc* then that counts as unavailable.

Curiously Cinnamon are on their third name now. They started out as Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

They are lovely.

Yes, I remember them being brought into the "Grahams family" some time ago. I just need to no what happened to Golden Grahams!

They have been discontinued in UK

You can still buy them in Europe

That is terrible news if true. They were excellent.

Scudamore - 'Start' is also one of my favourites, it was on 2-for-1 not so long ago and I purchased lots.

Curiously Cinnamon is the new name for Cinnamon Grahams, according to the packet in my kitchen. I don't know if cinnamon grahams was the new name for golden grahams though but it seems very likely. They came in my variety multi packs and I don't like them much. You're welcome to them.

Curiously Cinnamon is the new name for Cinnamon Grahams, according to the packet in my kitchen. I don't know if cinnamon grahams was the new name for golden grahams though but it seems very likely. They came in my variety multi packs and I don't like them much. You're welcome to them.

Cinnamon Grahams and Golden Grahams were two seperate products

Anyone who thinks Golden Grahams had cinnamon in them is clearly not a real Golden Grahams fan.

12 June 2009

Dear Mr

Thank you very much for your email.

Unfortunately we had to withdraw Golden Grahams from our range as they were expensive to make and sales were relatively low. It was a difficult decision for us because we are proud of all our products and do not like to disappoint our consumers.

We hope you can understand why we took this decision. Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us.

Yours sincerely

Michelle Kirlew

Consumer Relations Executive

Consumer Services

12 June 2009

Dear Mr

Unfortunately we had to withdraw Golden Grahams from our range as they were expensive to make and sales were relatively low. It was a difficult decision for us because we are proud of all our products and do not like to disappoint our consumers.

We hope you can understand why we took this decision. Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us.

Yours sincerely

Michelle Kirlew

Consumer Services

How rude not to have addressed you as Mr Bungle.

12 June 2009

Dear Mr

Yours sincerely

Michelle Kirlew

Consumer Services

Lol, I wonder how many others e-maoled them to complain.Perhaps we all should, that would be fun.All of a sudden TSW could become a pressure group to save the bloody things