show us your tats!

Macey_J2

I've had a couple of Saints tattoos. I had the club crest done badly in Zack's, straight after we dumped Pompey out the cup with that late Crouch pen. I've had it covered since. I've also got a stickman with "The Saints" above / below it.

I don't live in a caravan!

Dunno about the best place to get a Saints tattoo. The best one I had in Soton was at "The Tattoo Man" in Portswood in '96. Steve Ferguson did it, and I don't think he's there now, even if the shop is. Usual advice applies: have a look at the tattooist's previous work, discuss what you want doing, think about where you want it, if it's near (e.g.) your elbow bear in mind it'll look different when your arm's in different positions, don't rush into it because there's not much you can do once it's in...

I think it gives her an edge, but I have started to like women with tattoos TBF

Small and descreet ones can be very sexy, like a small one on the ankle, wrist or boobs. ANything on the upper arm, shoulder or lower just makes them look like a rough, vile tramp.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Its all subjective I know, but am I the only one who thinks she would look much much more attractive without the tatoos?

I think she's had them done to hide the self-harm scars.

Cheers for the input! Thinking about an audacious half sleeve from the shoulder down incorporating the saints crest, but i think i'll never think up/discover a whole design that would work. Also thinking about just a stick man, or 'the saints' written, but cant think of a signiture font that has been used by the club that would be recognisable.

Small and descreet ones can be very sexy, like a small one on the ankle, wrist or boobs. ANything on the upper arm, shoulder or lower just makes them look like a rough, vile tramp.

ANYTHING on the boobs means tramp in my book. Straight to the Jeremy Kyle waiting room for you love. I do agree that a small one on the ankle or wrist can be sexy though.

Cheers for the input! Thinking about an audacious half sleeve from the shoulder down incorporating the saints crest, but i think i'll never think up/discover a whole design that would work. Also thinking about just a stick man, or 'the saints' written, but cant think of a signiture font that has been used by the club that would be recognisable.

You could always discuss potential themes, Saints related or otherwise, with a decent tattooist once you've found one. Both my half sleeves are cover-ups, and were based on me having half an idea in my head and talking it through with the guy who'd have to put it in. A good tattooist in my experience will be able to advise and inspire you: and ultimately produce something that looks better than you imagined!

ANYTHING on the boobs means tramp in my book. Straight to the Jeremy Kyle waiting room for you love. I do agree that a small one on the ankle or wrist can be sexy though.

I knew a bird who had a small shooting star on her boob, could only see it when she was topless though, that was very sexy.