Buying on the Costa Del Sol...

Unbelievable Jeff

One of my friends is looking to purchase an apartment in the Estepona/Duquesa area near Puerto Banus as a holiday home (not to rent out) due to the excellent exchange rate at present, and I said I'd see if anyone has any tips on either the areas or on purchasing abroad. So, do any of you guys and gals own properties abroad, and if so what do you think of it?

One of my friends is looking to purchase an apartment in the Estepona/Duquesa area near Puerto Banus as a holiday home (not to rent out) due to the excellent exchange rate at present, and I said I'd see if anyone has any tips on either the areas or on purchasing abroad. So, do any of you guys and gals own properties abroad, and if so what do you think of it?

Ahhhhhhh, live in Banus for two years but never bought, just rented. Can give you tips on the general area but nothing in terms of how you go about purchasing a property out there. That said, there are many, many, many British-speaking estate agents/brokers out there - wouldn't know who to recommend though!

Is he a drug dealer?

Tell him when he gets out there to ask for the playboy.