Pickled Eggs

Dog

I have got a major craving for these at the moment, and I am going to have a go at making some this afternoon. I have 24 fresh bantam eggs from my chickens and I was hoping for some decent receipes.

Anyone else enjoy the pickle egg?

I have got a major craving for these at the moment, and I am going to have a go at making some this afternoon. I have 24 fresh bantam eggs from my chickens and I was hoping for some decent receipes.

Open lid

Pour vinegar over eggs

Close lid

Number one. Spell 'receipes' correctly. ;)

Number two. Hard boil eggs, peel and allow to cool right down. Then fill jar with four parts white wine vinegar and two parts balsamic. Add a touch of olive oil (it will float on top while the pickling happens). Cut up and mash a clove of garlic for each egg in the jar. Add garlic. Add two bay leaves and a handful of rosemary. Seal tightly, store in a cool place for three months and voila! Robert is your father's brother!

yummy!