Sorry, another holiday thread

Red Alert

Just been given next week off work, fancy taking myself and the mrs away for the week. Need to fly from Birmingham or Bristol Saturday or Sunday this weekend. Would like all inclusive less than £500 pp. Any ideas of where is best to go, where not to go, going to be warm next week?

All ideas, or help is very much appreciated.

The best quality option for all inclusive with your budget is Turkey, probably Marmaris. Just checked and there are flights over the weekend and deals under £500 but I can only see night flights which would take you into the following monday morning. I think your best bet would be somewhere like Benidorm for morning flights, at the weekend, at this short notice and within your budget.

Me and mrs R are off to Dubrovnik in 2 weeks after the Farnb'h airshow.

Looks really good and weather is hot - plus doesn't appear full of kids, ManU and Arse supporters.

I used Expedia and found it very good with many options.

Dubrovnik is lovely.

Me and mrs R are off to Dubrovnik in 2 weeks after the Farnb'h airshow.

Looks really good and weather is hot - plus doesn't appear full of kids, ManU and Arse supporters.

I used Expedia and found it very good with many options.

Me and the missus were going to go to Dubrovnik for my birthday (went to barcelona instead). I was really keen but when she looked into it loads of people complain about the cruise ships that pull up every day and basically fill the town with people, who dont then **** off until 10pm at night, meaning you spend the whole time in a cramped little town.

I really REALLY hope this is an exaggeration, and would be interested to know what its really like, can you PM me when you get back and let me know first hand.

You can fly to Marrekesh from Bristol on a saturday, dont need to worry about all inclusive as you can eat in the square for £3 each every night, i kid you not, plus its cheap for everything else and a lot cooler than Benidorm & Marmaris where has been suggested.

Me and the missus were going to go to Dubrovnik for my birthday (went to barcelona instead). I was really keen but when she looked into it loads of people complain about the cruise ships that pull up every day and basically fill the town with people, who dont then **** off until 10pm at night, meaning you spend the whole time in a cramped little town.

I really REALLY hope this is an exaggeration, and would be interested to know what its really like, can you PM me when you get back and let me know first hand.

Real good! I hope they are not all Septics as I will have travelled far enough to be away from them!!!! (apart from the Mrs of course who has a little bit of England in her!)

Will let you know how we get on. Staying at the Dubrovnik Palace hotel.

A week in Luxor and week crusing down the Nile appeals to me. I know it's expensive but if we do it it'll have to be a week at the Old Winter Palace. I love the colonial style of these types of hotels.

http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-1661-sofitel-winter-palace-luxor/index.shtml

Looked that myself this year, maybe consider it March/April time next year. Or there is always all inclusive at Sharm El Shiek ;)

Best holiday destination for me is Italy, the place is amazing whatever part you go. The best holiday i have done though was a safari in Tanzania and Kenya, which included a dawn hot air balloon ride in the Serengeti, stuff of dreams.