K9 Sex

spyinthesky

Chatting to an old mate of mine up on Merseyside recently.

Topic went round to old girl friends.

Concentrated mainly on the good but grimaced about one or two 'regrets'

He then told me about a story in the Liverpool Echo about a 42 year grandmother (Paula Mangan) from Huyton who was convicted of 33 offences of being 'engaged' with (presumably not to!!!) a Rottweiler- Cross.

Beyond belief!!!

You wonder which one had the most mongrel DNA

I bet her family were really proud of her!!!

When the woman was caught, did she ask for the other 32 occasions to be taken into consideration or did the dog grass her up for those?

EDIT: Ah I've just seen the 33 is the number of photos they found of her and the dog petting!

http://www.whatsonsanya.com/news-14931-brit-grandma-paula-mangan-caught-having-sex-with-pet-dog-convicted-of-bestiality.html

A British gran who was photographed having sex with her family's dog has been convicted of bestiality.

Paula Mangan, 42, was snapped by boyfriend Lee McCall, 41, with the rottweiler-chow cross.

Police found a CD of 33 vile images in a raid on their Liverpool home after McCall was suspected of arson and voyeurism. Officers also uncovered 61 indecent images of children.

Mangan, who has two teenage daughters and one grandchild, admitted sex with the animal at Liverpool Crown Court.

Judge Robert Warnock called her a "troubled and damaged individual" and imposed a two-year community order with supervision. McCall admitted making indecent images and faces sentence in April. The pair hid their faces as they fled court.

A neighbour said they still own the dog, adding: "It's disgusting. They seemed a normal family."

Edited by Spudders