Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Think a West Ham win today and a hard game against the Mancs, would suit us for our midweek game as well.
  2. Just been to see Inherent Vice. Loved it, so ****ed up. Worth a watch.
  3. Lovely ball into him and a great finish!
  4. Page 5 and boobs!
  5. Here we go.......
  6. If you say it on page 5
  7. I would have thought they would be getting edgy!
  8. Page 5 is the page!
  9. What a save!
  10. I can feel a break coming.... They will get nervous at home the later this game gets.
  11. There is normal a 0-0 and looking at the other fixtures over the weekend, this looks the most likely.
  12. I see what you did there.
  13. Guly?
  14. Blinking heck. Our first home league game of 2015 on a Saturday is March 21st!!
  15. If things stay the same, we will be above Spurs and Man U.
  16. A good old fashion poacher!
  17. Did not have many chances at all. A lot of the ball first half yes.
  18. As long as we do not go behind, I think we will win this game.
  19. Now I have been very confident that if we play like we did last week we will win. But then I have spoken to non-saints fans and they are all predicting a QPR win. Now these are people that the rest of the season have been saying mostly a Saints win..... Now I am not sure why this is, could it be because we lost at home to Swansea? Anyway I am thinking away win, cannot see any other result.
  20. Ok not a sexual attack, but when living at Cranbury Avenue, my mum was attacked in the car park which is now a hotel in the middle of the roundabout. She was attacked and mugged at 5 O'clock in the evening on her way back from a shift in Asda. This was around 1991/92 and she thought something worse was going to happen, until thankfully a passer by shouted out. I never got to meet the man who came to her rescue, but thank goodness he did. My mum never returned to work after that and has not worked since. She is 70 now, but that had a huge impact on my mum and my dad at that time.
  21. Dr Who?

    Drink?

    If it is good enough for West Ham!
  22. Dr Who?

    Drink?

    Hide behind a keyboard. Most probably have forgotten how to socialise. The Internet is a great front!
  23. Dr Who?

    Drink?

    This can only end badly!
  24. I have noticed that the sexual crimes have been popping up more and more, on the Echo website. Also I had noticed that it seems to be mostly the parks in the city centre. I seem to remember this always being the case when living in Southampton. Also I would add that it does seem a problem, when you compare it to a City that is twice the size of Southampton, in Sheffield, which has half of the 'reported' sexual crimes per 1,000 reported. I find this quite staggering.
×
×
  • Create New...