Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. I don't think the club have done enough to stress that this isn't an empty threat. As others have said, these kind of processes are often talked about but never carried out, so people just ignore them. I wonder if the club will find out which tickets end up having an ID mismatch.
  2. Yep, the same happened to us at the Euros. But from what I've read on here and elsewhere Italy is different and ID will be checked. I think people will still ignore the warning which could lead to loads of tickets being wasted.
  3. Are you trying on a mobile? I had to use the full site to do mine, my seat was never available on the mobile version.
  4. I think it's anyone who doesn't bang on about net profit...
  5. Would have signed another midfielder
  6. Batman is Brett from Camden - the ultimate football forum hipster.
  7. Mine wasn't available on the mobile site but was on the full version.
  8. It always happens with Fonte. If Yoshida had put that performance in this place would be calling for blood.
  9. This is the most likely reason. He could do with a season on loan, playing every week.
  10. I wonder who he'll get relegated with next season.
  11. Think he's talking about Marco...
  12. Yawn indeed Glasgow. You nailed that one. Post something pointless about net profit/loss again. ZZZ. No pretending to be ITK this year? That was one of your better routines.
  13. But Rog says we DESERVE better...
  14. Remember that halcyon summer when Glasgow faked being ITK by editing his old posts with exclusive tip offs..? He caught a few that transfer window.
  15. Tadic clearly offside. No conspiracy.
  16. Don't know what you mean but I like it
  17. Targett is very average
  18. Yep, it's all been luck.
  19. Presumably JWP. Not sure why he wasn't captain on Saturday if this is the case.
  20. Lol! Yeah, it's all part of his master plan....
  21. Because they'd hardly set the world on fire the season before and no one bid for them.
  22. I'll be more concerned when no one wants to buy our players.
  23. Slimani for me too, especially as Everton have apparently bid for him.
  24. ... as soon as we've sold Lukaku.
×
×
  • Create New...