Jump to content

saint michael

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1063
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saint michael

  1. Simple lob cross and cf unmarked 😂
  2. And there you fucking go
  3. You know we are in trouble when we make players like Mc Burnie look good
  4. Absolutely zero progress so far this season. I wouldn’t mind if it looked like we are on our way but this looks no different from last few seasons. defence still fucking clueless no fast movement going forward. Cant pass to each other unless 5 yards and wank up front. 😢
  5. Always receiving the ball with back to goal and laying ball back then passing along front line and fizzing out
  6. Wow how shit we are
  7. What a keeper 🫣
  8. And then like West Ham they fade and die …
  9. If you are still what combination gives us a secure defence. I cant see any combination that gives me confidence. Yes I know we kept a clean sheet against Norwich but to be good that needs to become the norm not the exception remember Strachan coming in at difficult time and made us fit and difficult to beat as a priority. We were almost bankers at winning 1 0 at some point. Having to score 3 to win a game is not going to take us anywhere good
  10. Punch up between mgmt teams
  11. Our defence has been shyte for years
  12. Our passing has been abysmal today
  13. Defenders launching themselves at attackers again
  14. Robinson and archer off I reckon
  15. Still needs to change it. Cant get control.
  16. Bazunu been shaky again has got away with short passing out
  17. I hope these new signings can score a lot. I think with this defence we will need to … as seen at Watford today
  18. As I said above. I don’t think he is a good keeper but the whole defensive unit is failing around him which magnifies his flaws
  19. I think the Bazunu performance also stems from the defence not working as a unit. It all feels very individual when a side attacks us. We end up needing someone to put in a saving block or tackle. Very little is proactive. Remember Niemi organising defence and a lot of the time he swept up before shots came in exactly as we saw today at Watford.
  20. He is creating his very own scar tissue 😂
  21. I hope he stays for the Celtic game at the weekend 😂
  22. Is that their window of opportunity
  23. Isn’t Cairney out of contract there too? Haven’t seen him for a while but strong and good leadership
  24. It has zero impact what the fans think so they will continue to do whatever they like with our club. This club is almost unrecognisable for me. look at how the fans at Rangers are reacting to Martin after just a few games. We all knew the same continuous promises of jam tomorrow. If Solak is so upset as we heard about on the pitch performance why is he not stepping in now because the same is happening with this new mgmt team
  25. Look at the out of contract players. Could make a decent side out of them. Offer short term contracts and spend a year truly investing in future team
×
×
  • Create New...