arguably rightfully so due to his not so stellar record, however the fans did make it toxic from day one. people were told to shut the fuck up for chanting his name from day one. didn’t even get a chance. luckily he turnt out to be shit anyway so made no difference.
they’ve got to sack him now. I can’t see us staying up or any fans getting on side if he stays. our only hope is if we change now and get a manager with actual hope, who we can all get behind from the wolves game onwards. appointing selles or keeping jones will retain the toxicity taking us down.
I don’t really care, the thought is if we’re getting a manager till the end of the season, it better not be fucking selles
is it cheating if lallana retires to become our manager then becomes player manager, thus getting past transfer window rules
they had that song at eastleigh quite a few years ago when I had a st
its fucking embarrassing and should never be sung, it’s fucking weird as well any saints fan singing it should be told to shut the fuck up on the spot