-
Posts
549 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Cuddles
-
It's actually worse than that, they played them twice 💀
-
Like a cheating, but very hot, ex...I want him back to get us up. The performances and general shithousery were on a different level. In the words of David Guetta: Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her
-
-
-
I'm still at the meme stage, I fear.
- 115 replies
-
- 12
-
-
-
Well, no-one heard the screams at least...
-
I was only kidding 😂😂 Could you actually imagine the KFC meltdown? Actually, that sounds quite delicious.
-
Oooh this is happening isn't it?
-
"So, boss, we've got four points..." "Ok, and they are..." 👀 💀
-
We could all put it on instead of the final 🤣
-
Hands up any other parents who suddenly remembered that scene from Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom where Big Bad Barry eats Mr Elf's boat and King Thistle "Takes full responsibility". Just me? 😂😂
-
I'm sure wound could. Whether it would be wise, is another matter of course. If we did do so, calling it at just gone lunchtime tomorrow would be golden 😂
-
Just sorting the injunction to stop the final, obvs.
-
I'm not sure that counts as bonkers with SR at the helm 😉
-
Arrogance I guess. We did it x times and nothing happened, so...
-
It's a good point, if they are using an unofficial SFC WhatsApp group for the analysts, Taylor could even still be on there seeing all the latest spying...
-
What, like August, when we've all had a few beers, calmed down and are excited at the prospect of giving Lincoln a damn good spanking?
-
Hopefully not!! 😂😂 Fingers crossed it does identify a culture throughout the league though.
-
The FA won't be giving sporting sanctions, they will be looking at individuals, from what I understand. But this may be why we're not taking legal action - the EFL will murder us with additional points if there were other instances.
-
Wonder if we'll see some compliance roles advertised soon...
-
Taylor shouldn't have any evidence of Ipswich spying as he had left well before then. I wonder if we've been warned not to take further legal action regardless? I.e. there were many more spying missions not included in the hearing?
-
Really fancy a spicy double header v KFC next year! The skate games were a bit boring after all. Come on Hull!!
-
Was anyone else hoping we'd get the final postponed so we could whack Boro with some charges around their behaviour with the media etc?
