Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Nice to get Wembley and I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but odds of getting to the final let alone winning it, look extremely slim.
  2. We gonna win 9-0
  3. Relevant when it's a "backpass" to a keeper.
  4. I was going to say we should go for 9-0 and exorcise a few demons 🙂
  5. Joke. It's not a pass
  6. Think we've just found the next Henry.
  7. His best goal for Saints?
  8. That's how he should play!!
  9. Excellent Djenepo!
  10. Need Adams and Armstrong to have blinders.
  11. Sadly it would only be the real deal if you were at Wembley in person.
  12. I think we could lose to Fulham and get a point off Palace.
  13. Sign him up!
  14. WBA don't seem to be picking up many points. Actually that probably means we are perfect for them to get all 3.
  15. I think we'll lose to Burnley but get something from Palace and West Brom. Beating Bournemouth could be a good springboard.
  16. I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph is secretly keen to get sacked and paid off. He knows it will be more of the same next season squad-wise.
  17. Supposedly this is our strongest defence. Shows important Romeu was for us in 2020
  18. Lol, what's this Ketchup thing?
  19. So we never mention opposition player mistakes in here?
  20. Quite, if Vest had done that at the other end we'd just be saying what a fine header it was.
  21. I think if Adams has his scoring boots on today we will win. If they all fall to his left foot it might be a 0-0.
  22. Thanks for the advice 🙄 I watch every Saints game. I've never seen a turn of pace from him like that. I wish he did it every match. Seen hundreds of backwards passes though.
  23. In 15 years+ I don't think I've started one of these. Predict a 2-0 win for the reds.
×
×
  • Create New...