Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Something has to change, we can't have another season with this exact same pattern. Ridiculous.
  2. Surely McCarthy has to take charge there?
  3. Is that them out then? Hate it when a chance for Saints to smash them goes for another year.
  4. Are these companies due to be prosecuted or what?
  5. Is Jermaine Wright available?
  6. Is it true he did that thing with the abortion or was it vicious rumour?
  7. If you've been in a role less than 2 years and the employer doesn't rate you, it's pretty easy for them to sack you https://www.thrivelaw.co.uk/2020/09/03/can-you-be-sacked-without-a-warning/
  8. Easy in hindsight but I'd have thought Shaw would've been good for a pen.
  9. I refuse to believe the real Jeremy Corbyn would say that. I declare you a fraud!
  10. Hadn't noticed Mancini's assistant before. I'd say he's the star of the tournament so far.
  11. Starmer isn't a massive fan of grassroots "community organisers." https://tribunemag.co.uk/2021/02/starmers-war-on-grassroots-politics
  12. Damn, I said 5-0 before the match, wish I put a bet on now.
  13. If anyone causes it, it will be Starmer that costs Labour Batley & Spen.
  14. Looking back through the Scotland match there's lots of forum gold 😉
  15. Couldn't he have had a pop with his left foot?
  16. Anyone got a decent stream? I'm on Iplayer and it's glitching like fook.
  17. Twice
  18. Are people going to stop calling Phillips by his first name now as if they are mates with him?
  19. When Lambert scored against Scotland, it was one of my favourite England moments. That is all.
  20. Jonnyboy

    GB News

    Surely the quality of the debate far outweighs how it appears on a superficial level?
  21. I think you are confusing pro-black with black supremacy.
  22. "trained Marxists" 😋
  23. I bet those scary-wary "trained Marxists" (lol) spent it all on AK47s and are taking over the government as we speak 🤭
  24. Lieing about one thing, testing his eyesight, doesn't mean calling Matt Hancock a murdering, incompetent wanksock is a lie?
  25. He used to have a Bentley
×
×
  • Create New...