Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. McAdams!
  2. These days I go on EplSite but even today there the Southampton links go to the Villa match.
  3. Is this an attempt at a "The Daily Mash" list?
  4. Take Tino off and switch KWP over?
  5. Looked like he rushed the last one to me.
  6. Why didn't we appeal that tackle?
  7. Snowflake triggered.
  8. Did alright but still did his classic easy misses and multiple offsides.
  9. That's vags not tits.
  10. As soon as Walcott stepped up I thought well he's got a crap shot on him. I reckon Tino and Valery would've been a better shout for pens 2 and 3.
  11. Broja greedy ffs
  12. Shouldn't our two centre backs be on their two strikers?
  13. Our champions league form in 2020 was when him and Armstrong were fit if I remember rightly.
  14. any streamz?
  15. Happy enough with that 11 but I'd like to see S Armstrong and Tella good some good gametime. Broja to get 2.
  16. You replied to my comment.
  17. Not what I asked.
  18. So the more non-white people you know the less racist you are? Sounds like "leftwaffle" to me.
  19. There's that need for "supply" coming out again.
  20. Truly brainwashed 😅🤡
  21. any links?
  22. We will almost certainly concede so we need Tella to have a blinder.
  23. Lol, only Corbyn ever said that, and he was talking about not killing disabled people through benefit sanctions, and not killing foreign civilians in pointless wars. You've seen too many right wing memes and trolls I reckon.
  24. What in Christ was that from Djenepo?
×
×
  • Create New...