Jump to content

adrian lord

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8,190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrian lord

  1. KUMB will be fun!
  2. Comprehensive crushing
  3. Titanic performance by Oriol
  4. 2 beautifully worked goals
  5. 2-0 TADIC!!!!
  6. Dive. Romeu is very vulnerable though Id take him off
  7. Commentator willing a WHAM goal
  8. I hope Merseyside aren't watching Bertrand
  9. YEEEEEEEES!!!!!
  10. Our tactic seems to be to frustrate West Ham today
  11. Yes infuriating
  12. Half time required
  13. Strewth.
  14. All a bit unsophisticated
  15. Oh come on Noble fouled Nathan first
  16. I think the cam is so far away from the pitch they are having to zoom and crush the perspective
  17. Dreadful game so far lacks skill, up in the air, etc
  18. Fans in good voice
  19. Living dangerously
  20. Fonte form still a bit dodgy
  21. COYS!
  22. ^ like I tell my missus, its all muscle.
  23. And yet the players are still agitating for a winter break!
  24. Thanks Detest international breaks- no need for the break part
  25. What's the timeline for Boufal coming into the team?
×
×
  • Create New...