Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. If Redmond was tactical it really hasn't worked. Elyounoussi contributed nothing at either end.
  2. Oh for f**k sake stop just giving it back to them!!
  3. How is that their throw?????
  4. Lyanco for Bednarek...interesting.
  5. Forster for f**k sake...if you're going to come for it then f**king come for it ...
  6. Look at him for f**k sake, rolling around like a right c**t 😂
  7. f**k, big loss if he goes off...
  8. I love Perraud.
  9. I hate this prick coming on, always gets one against us.
  10. Nooooo, 3 on 2 and we waste it.....
  11. Annoyingly De Bruyne and Grealish aren't actually playing badly, they do look dangerous.
  12. Oh Jesus it's only been 10 minutes.
  13. Foul on Bednarek there?
  14. Fuckkkkk, that was brilliant defending, I thought for sure Broja would bury that.
  15. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Stop f**king helping them out by giving it back so easily.
  16. That's why Che is on, really well held up Vs 4 City players.
  17. Great defending Broja.
  18. Oh so close...
  19. Blimey, Redmond off at half time. I'm shocked. Elyounoussi needs to be disciplined and work hard defensively, he has a tendency to commit himself forward too much.
  20. Absolutely, he just seemed to get nervous in the final 20 minutes and tried to play too conservative, ignoring an easy forward pass in favour of a riskier backwards pass.
  21. Adams has held the ball up superbly when we've got it forward to him, he's absolutely necessary in this game to give us that strong outlet that gives the defence time to reorganise and have a breather.
  22. I agree, I wouldn't make any subs. Redmond just needs to make quicker decisions when he receives the ball and look down the line more rather than constantly cutting inside.
  23. Very nervous now, upgraded my coke to a rum and.
  24. Thing is there wasn't a huge amount of running done by saints there. It was all about our positioning. Ward prowse and Romeu hardly noticed but vitally important keeping that space outside the box occupied.
  25. Good counter was on and he just boots it straight to the city centrebacks.
×
×
  • Create New...