Jump to content

beavis17

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beavis17

  1. Spot on. Every one of the top sides has a player like Morgan. Your Carrick's and Modric's. Their duty is to keep the ball and Morgan does that well. Can't help but feel he could do with someone a little more creative alongside him to show how effective he can be though.
  2. Sharp to score on 68
  3. On the bench for Saints today: Hammond, Martin, Lee, Connolly and Puncheon #saintsfc No keeper!
  4. Saints Vs Burnley: Davis. Richardson, Fonte©, Hooiveld, Fox. Guly, Schneiderlin, Cork, Lallana. Sharp, Lambert #saintsfc
  5. Still got these? Would you sell just one?
  6. On the bench for Saints tonight are: Davis, Lambert, Barnard, Jaidi, Reeves, Ward-Prowse and Stephens
  7. Saints Vs Millwall: Bialkowski, Richardson, Martin, Fonte, Harding. De Ridder, Hammond©, Chaplow, Lallana. Guly, Lee
  8. Think of the Hull game. We can do this!
  9. I'm pretty sure they will be rotated for the rest of the season but if I had to choose I'd say Morgan.
  10. We have Lambert, Guly, Connolly, Sharp, Lee and Barnard and you still think we need two more strikers?!
  11. They've been linked with Maynard again I believe.
  12. Lol!
  13. Can we ask him if he's heard anything else?
  14. Could even be on a month's loan to cover for Hooiveld as he is left footed as well after all...
  15. Too true. If everyone is fit we have a, dare I say it, formidable squad.
  16. Would complete a fantastic transfer window if true.
  17. Would really finish off this window as a statement of intent if true! What were the reasons given earlier saying why we had failed with a move for him?
  18. No Chaplow, Schneiderlin or De Ridder?
  19. Who's next then?
  20. 2 career goals...
  21. More likely to be Nick Harvey?
  22. Why would Chaplow be there?
  23. I would imagine that certain events this season will have made him more mature.
  24. Any news on defenders?
  25. Would back up what Alan Nixon said about us making a 'scary' offer for Hooper.
×
×
  • Create New...