Jump to content

CanadaSaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    4078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CanadaSaint

  1. I know what you mean, but by extension that means we should be sh*tting ourselves when we're 6-0 up. The first 15 minutes of the second half are really key.
  2. :smt098 You were dead right about what's under the pony tail.
  3. It's looking very good but I worry a bit about what will happen when we take Connolly off, which we surely will because he's not yet fit enough for 90 minutes on a heavy pitch.
  4. Or the lineswoman. She probably suggested that he be sent to bed early instead of booked/red carded.
  5. "Numerically disadvantaged" "Ubiquitous" This guy's been eating dictionaries again.
  6. Questionable priorities. Perhaps you should go back and make dessert.
  7. Because they have some of us by the sensitives.
  8. A linesman with a pony tail? The world is falling apart.
  9. From what I've seen Bart is a very quiet keeper, especially when his confidence is lacking. KD is the opposite, so that can create uncertainty in the back four.
  10. We can't afford another dodgy start today. Let's get into it right away.
  11. That one was back in August and they were "working to fix the problem". After last week's (start late, end early, keep cutting out) sh*t-show I tried e-mailing Solent on the basis that they open and close the feed, but I haven't heard back. But things improved a lot, for me at least, for the Hartlepools game.
  12. When I e-mailed to complain about the radio feed some time back, the reply came from a guy at PerformGroup.
  13. Yep, good win. Concerned about Davis - it sounded like a bad one right way, and he's not getting any younger. Still, he keeps himself in great shape. Really concerned to hear about JH and especially Addie's wife. Please pass our best wishes along.
  14. Stay the hell out of trouble, guys. I'm sure he's looking to red card someone.
  15. He'll even up the reds here. I can see it coming.
  16. That one's from the monkey.
  17. Great sub. We need to throw some pace at them as they chase the game. We don't do one-goal leads so well, hence Avatar.
  18. Big homage to 635 Saints fans.
  19. I don't like the sound of KD's injury - "groin, hamstring, something like that". They're long termers. Stinky-poo, doo-doo and jobby.
  20. You're drinking again, aren't you?
  21. With every goal he's going to become harder to keep. Never mind goals like that.
  22. I think you meant "first defender", in which case - don't get me started. :mad:
  23. Yep, I agree. But we'll probably exchange "James's cross goes straight into the keeper's hands" for "Papa Waigo's been caught offside".
×
×
  • Create New...