Fifa 09

St Marco

You can't edit this annoyingly, think they may fix it with the new patch.

Lets hope so anyway.

I know it's nothing major but I do find it really quite frustrating.

Having Stewart Downing at 2 and David Wheater at 9 just doesn't look right to me!

Having said that mind, it's the only complaint I have about the game, as other than that it's pretty flawless.

Release the L stick?? thats ********, you need the l stick to direct your shots to corners, just dont hold it to far or for to long.

secondly dont be afraid to have a pop from anywhere.

Im more than up for joining a team, probably got a couple of you on here anyway PSN is proevosaints

Im probably best at either CF Or CB

Release the L stick?? thats ********, you need the l stick to direct your shots to corners, just dont hold it to far or for to long.

secondly dont be afraid to have a pop from anywhere.

Im more than up for joining a team, probably got a couple of you on here anyway PSN is proevosaints

Im probably best at either CF Or CB

Well I'm doin something right, Proevosaints are you sure got the right fred?

i have a team going and we are playing regular matchs as of tonight. will be able to play most nights and have sent alot of invites out already. matt i have sent you a friend request.

check your player hubs on fifa and ad me if you want to play.its good fun and believe we should make one big club. there is no favouritism everyone can play whenever they like.

psn id-pittdogg

club name-afc southampton

all abilities welcome:D

• 3 weeks later...