Help!!!!

saintsfannick

There's a gathering in Soton tonight of the finest from days gone by who'd be able to answer all your questions and tell you many a story of their antics however unless you know what i'm talking about then you wont be going along ,i'd imagine some on here will be going if you are have a good one ....

It was a very pleasant evening and everyone behaved impeccably. :)

I still have a headache. :uhoh::rolleyes:

Hi, I'm a 3rd year student at Winchester Uni, currently writing my dissertation on football hooliganism in the UK, one part of my project is gathering the opinions of football fans by asking them a few questions about the current state of hooliganism and how it affects you. looking forward to any replies from anyone, I'll email or PM you the questions , if you could please help I'd be grateful, Nick

Your brains will drip like spaghetti off the end of a Bucko machete, if you're south of the border you're well out of order and you'll die at the hands of the Yeti !!

I hadn't been to one of these "meat-ups" for a while, but great to catch up with all the old Milton crowd and relive all the aggro!

Evn go to meet KC last night - what a card! That guy had me in stitches at one point...but that was nearly 20 years ago now, all water under the bridge.

Hi, I'm a 3rd year student at Winchester Uni, currently writing my dissertation on football hooliganism in the UK, one part of my project is gathering the opinions of football fans by asking them a few questions about the current state of hooliganism and how it affects you. looking forward to any replies from anyone, I'll email or PM you the questions , if you could please help I'd be grateful, Nick

Admittedly it was a long time ago, but when i was a 3rd year student, my dissertation had to be pretty much completed by the end of April of that academic year. If it's still the same, then you'd better get a wiggle on nipper!