Minutes silence (or applause) for Kevin Moore v Stoke

Miltonroader07

True respect (for me, at least) is a minute's silence and I would hope that we will have this for a great servant and a genuine bloke !

Personally I consider applause to be a bit of a 'cop out' just in case some plebs fail to observe it !

In any case, I really do hope that the club will mark the occasion accordingly !

True respect (for me, at least) is a minute's silence and I would hope that we will have this for a great servant and a genuine bloke !

Personally I consider applause to be a bit of a 'cop out' just in case some plebs fail to observe it !

In any case, I really do hope that the club will mark the occasion accordingly !

Totally agree with you regarding silence rather the applause.

Doubt the club will have anything though.

Totally agree with you regarding silence rather the applause.

Doubt the club will have anything though.

This. They were noticeable reluctant to get involved with any of the previous fundraising efforts (led by the poster on here "Matthew Le Tissier"). Plus the addition to the calendar of "All Saints Day" to wrap it all up into one commemoration.

This. They were noticeable reluctant to get involved with any of the previous fundraising efforts (led by the poster on here "Matthew Le Tissier"). Plus the addition to the calendar of "All Saints Day" to wrap it all up into one commemoration.

This was introduced long before the new regime, before anyone starts having a go.