Norty words!

Crouchie's Lawyer

• 3 months later...
http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=832

You lie. He is a full member. And i see Papa Shango has been checking him out too. I feel like he doesn't fancy me so much anymore if he's looking at other guys...

I want to request that Scotteh changes that facebook group...as i look a chump being a member of an Appreciation Society for a website that no longer exists...

Did you know that I just went and viewed that group. The only person who I have a friend in common with is TheSaintPerson.

I didn't join, as then people would see in my newsfeed that i've joined a group for an innernets messageboard and i'd get the p!ss ripped out of me :) xx

Did you know that I just went and viewed that group. The only person who I have a friend in common with is TheSaintPerson.

I didn't join, as then people would see in my newsfeed that i've joined a group for an innernets messageboard and i'd get the p!ss ripped out of me :) xx

Well yes. But if ever doing anything embarassing on Facebook all you have to do is delete it on your page and it's gone...

Examples of things to be embarassed about would be joining a group like this

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705561715&ref=name#/pages/Winchester-United-Kingdom/Air-Improve-Ltd/21998636527?ref=s

Looking at it is fine though...because then you get to touch yourself whilst looking at INS' sister...or possibly just INS...depending on your preferences...

Well yes. But if ever doing anything embarassing on Facebook all you have to do is delete it on your page and it's gone...

Examples of things to be embarassed about would be joining a group like this

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705561715&ref=name#/pages/Winchester-United-Kingdom/Air-Improve-Ltd/21998636527?ref=s

Looking at it is fine though...because then you get to touch yourself whilst looking at INS' sister...or possibly just INS...depending on your preferences...

I concur, that group is fine to look at and providing i've worked it out correctly then i'd give INS' sister the best performance that I could muster.

FAO INS - give me yer sisters details.

FAO SFC S13 - Nothing

xx

For some reason when I clicked that link it didnt take me to AI page, it took me to a picture of some chump that looks like a poor mans Jonathan Woodgate ;) I know its pretty sad, but I set it up in the hope that it would possibly generate a few air con leads (which it hasnt) that was in the 'new job, must try hard' stage. :rolleyes:

I concur, that group is fine to look at and providing i've worked it out correctly then i'd give INS' sister the best performance that I could muster.

FAO INS - give me yer sisters details.

FAO SFC S13 - Nothing

xx

Her details are in the group mongoman, and why go out with a League two player when you are with a championship player (substitute League two for the league your team plays in, and champioship for the league Bashley play in)

much love my love

xx

For some reason when I clicked that link it didnt take me to AI page, it took me to a picture of some chump that looks like a poor mans Jonathan Woodgate ;) I know its pretty sad, but I set it up in the hope that it would possibly generate a few air con leads (which it hasnt) that was in the 'new job, must try hard' stage. :rolleyes:

I get Alumunia more than Woodgate these days since Woodgate went for lady hair...

And my five-a-side team won the playfootball Championsip league down at the Roko last night...so she will want me...don't worry...i'll be gentle, Ben...

Oh and social networks are good for SEO so don't feel too embarassed...

And my five-a-side team won the playfootball Championsip league down at the Roko last night...so she will want me...don't worry...i'll be gentle, Ben...

See what you did there! :p

Oh and social networks are good for SEO so don't feel too embarassed...

Ah, may update the page then to incorporate some keywords, cheers Scu

I note that the singular of ******** is allowed. So if i wanted to kick you in the left bollock...that would be permissible. But if i wanted to kick you in the ********...that's a definite no no...

Curious...

Alpine is an swollen bollock...

Alpine and Scu are a pair of ********.

Yep, you are correct.